Chapter 27: Perviness

Sonic's POV

It was afternoon now. We're singing, you know, karaoke.

"Wow, senpai, you sing so good. Just like Serina-chan and Miyuki-chan! I guess singing runs in the family huh?" Hanayo asked.

"Haha... I guess." I said, scratching the back of my neck. I noticed, Serina hasn't been saying anything or have been talking to anyone ever since the party started. Is something wrong?

"Serina, is something wrong?" I whispered. She didn't responded, she was just staring at nothing.

"Hey!" I yelled. I saw her eyes widen.

"Why are you so out of space today?" I asked.

"It's... Not that big of a deal..." Serina said and walked away.

"Onee-channnn~! Where are ya goin'?" Miyuki asked.

"Outside." Serina said. Something is definitely wrong.

"Aish, there she goes again. Don't worry. She'll return." I said.

No One's POV

As the others kept talking, Eli was looking outside.

'What's wrong?' Eli thought and went outside secretly.

"Serina, is-- Serina?!" Eli yelled.

"Shush." Serina weakly said. She was holding right in her clothing, at the heart part. Oh no, not again.

"What's wrong?!" Eli yelled.

"Be quiet. I don't want everyone minding me." Serina said.

'It's so sudden... This attack...' Serina thought.

"Do you... Wanna go to the hospital?" Eli asked.

"No! I don't... I don't want to ruin Nozomi's day because of this stupid heart..." Serina said. Eli gritted her teeth and slapped Serina.

"What's wrong with you?! You always push us away! Why don't you want someone to be there for you?!" Eli yelled.

"Because i don't want you guys do be involved in my own problems!!" Serina yelled back.

"We-- I... I just want to help you..." Eli said, holding Serina's arm.

"I don't need it... But i need you." Serina said, holding Eli's hand. Nozomi looked out the window an smiled.

'Those two. I can't even explain what the hell they really are.' Nozomi thought.

"You've help me at almost everything. Can it be my turn?" Serina asked. Eli smiled and nodded.

"Then... Can you fill your mind with nothing but me?" Eli asked. Serina smiled back and chuckled.

"I always do that, silly." Serina said.

[ That Night ]

"Sonic, i think it's time." Serina said and pushed Sonic forward.

"Is there something you want?" Nozomi asked. Sonic blushed and pulled out the small box.

"F-For you." Sonic said. Nozomi smiled and took the box.

"Wait. Let me just say something first." Sonic said, opening the box, revealing the gold ring.

"Ooooh~" Everyone cooed. Nozomi was confused and surprised.

"Nozomi...? Can you... Can you b-be my girlfriend?" Sonic asked, closing his eyes tightly to hear that 'rejection'. Nozomi smiled and hugged Sonic. AIGOO~~!

"Of course." Nozomi said. Sonic smiled and put on the ring on Nozomi's ring finher~

"Newlyweds~" Nico teased.

"Nicocchi!" Nozomi yelled, blushing.

"How come i didn't knew about this??" Eli asked.

"Shut up." Serina said.

"Mou!" Eli whined.

"Serina-chan, i'm sure you have something to say to Elicchi too." Nozomi said.

"I already said it. Sonic, how are you going to react if i said... I harassed Nozomi?" Serina said. Sonic flicked Serina's forehead. Okay, Serina didn't feel anything.

"I don't care. I can take your place." Sonic said. Nozomi furrowed her eyebrows and slightly punched Sonic's shoulder.

"Pervert!" Nozomi yelled.

"Perviness runs in the family." Miyuki and Serina said and high fived each other with a wink.