Chapter 12: Game

A/N: LET'S PLAY SOLDIER GAME YOU BASTARZ!! Kidding XD You guys are cool, not bastards! Those girls in the media are the ones that are a little bit obssessed over Serina-chama. Should've added Nozomi there. And they're not like yandere they're just... Obsessed. Maki, Umi, Eli, don't look at me like that XD

No One's POV

"So what game are we playing??" Honoka excitedly asked.

"Hide and fucking seek." Nico said.

"Yandere style." Umi said.

"C-Creepy!" Hanayo yelled.

"It's gonna be fun, Kayo-chin~!" Rin yelled. Uhuhuhu, my waifu Rin. KURINYAAA~!!

"Chingureul mannaneura shy shy shy~!" Serina quietly sang but Nozomi heard it loud and clear.

"Oh ah jangeul moshae jwoseo mianhe~" Nozomi sang along with Serina.

"That's not the next line." Serina said.

"Okay! We reached our gaming grounds~!" Eli yelled. It literally was just the huge place of the school with a long slide and some adult playground.

"We're college students. We don't need to play." Maki said.

"Well said. You, Rin, and Hanayo are still 3rd year in highschool." Serina said

"So what? We're still grown ups!" Maki yelled.

"Then stop believing in Santa." Serina said with a smirk. Maki blushed hard and looked away.

"I dropped that a long time ago, fool." Maki said.

"Awww, how cute." Serina said.

"H-Hey, Serina-chan drop that teasing or flirting of yours. Maki-chan's owned by Nico-chan." Kotori said.

"Oh. I see." Serina said and felt Nico's dark aura behind her.

"Nico, i'm not gonna steal her away or anything. Besides..." Serina said and whispered to Nico.

"There are still 7 girls left." Serina whispered with a wink. Nico just smirked and nodded.

"Good. Good." Nico said.

"Anyways, let's begin. The first seeker will be Umi-chan." Nozomi said. Serina didn't missed that evil smirk on Umi's face. It creeped her out a bit.

'What the hell?' Serina thought.

"On the count of 20 i will start searching for you all~" Umi chirped. In Serina's ears it was so creepy. The other girls quickly hid in their own hiding places. Serina hid under a bush and behind her was many trees... And also bushes. It was quiet, just crickets chirping.

'Damn, Umi's creepy today. What's gotten into her?' Serina thought. Serina was lost in thoughts.

"20!!" Umi yelled which made Serina snap back into reality. She peeked a little and saw Umi going to her direction. Serina hid behind a tree quickly. Her heart was beating so fast because of nervousness.

"I wonder who's here..." Umi mumbled and looked behind the bushes.

"Hmm... No." Umi said and walked away. Serina sighed in relief until she heard a twig snapped. Serina looked around and saw no one. UNTIL someone peeked behind the tree with a creepy smirk.

"Peek-a-boo, Serina~" It was UMI!! She said that creepily too.

"Oh shit." Serina mumbled and ran away.

"Where are you going??" Umi asked and chased after Serina.

"Yah!! Why are you chasing me like a crazy Yandere?! This is hide and seek! Not hide and kill!" Serina said and then she remembered...

"Hide and fucking seek." - Nico

"Yandere style." - Umi

'So that's why.' Serina thought and hid behind a big tree.

"Oh, let me remind you! Eli and Maki are also seekers! Watch your back!" Umi yelled.

'Since when?! Did they got caught?! At least Umi didn't touched me when she saw me...' Serina thought and sat on the trunk of tree. AND THEN, she felt someone lean their head on Serina's back. Serina looked back a little and saw Nozomi.

"*sigh in relief* Phew. It's just you." Serina said.

"Yeah." Nozomi said.

"After what happened with us yesterday, i--"

"We do not have to talk about that right now, Nozomi." Serina cut off Nozomi.

"(-3-) Fine." Nozomi said. Serina jumped down and looked around. Serina started walking around, nervous. Then someone grabbed her arm and pulled her somewhere. The person covered her mouth.

"Serina~" It was Eli.

"*sigh* You touched me. Now i'm a seeker too." Serina said and brushed away Eli's hand.

"I wanna kiss you right now." Eli said.

"Eli! I told she's mine today!" Maki yelled.

"I thought you were dating Nico? Dude." Serina said.

"Eli, i found her first. She's mine." Umi said.

"Oh yeah? Who the fuck saw her first two fucking years ago??" Maki asked.

"And who the fuck took her first kiss?! It's me! She's mine." Eli said. A vein popped on Serina's head.

"Sorry guys, but..." Serina said and hit the three girls' necks.

"You guys need to chill. Did Nozomi and Honoka let you sniff up drugs? Geez." Serina said and stuffed her hands at her pockets.

'My first kiss huh...?' Serina thought.