Chapter 22: Nozomi

A/N: 'We Are The Flowers Of The Future' is my frickin' jam. I love the heck out of it. It sounds like an anime opening! It would be fitting for Akame ga Kill or Tokyo Ghoul :3 My waifu Umi's voice T_T  This chapter's gonna be a little short.

No One's POV

"Nozomi?! How did you got here so fast?!" Serina yelled.

"I know a shortcut. I'll call the others now." Nozomi said.

"No, don't. I want to be alone. I don't want them bugging me." Serina said. Nozomi sat beside Serina and smiled.

"What's wrong? You don't want them to comfort you?" Nozomi asked.

"I don't need it..." Serina said. Nozomi giggled and looked at the clear blue sky.

"You know, i can really see myself in you sometimes." Nozomi said.

"*scoffs* How so?" Serina asked.

"Acting like you're fine... But really not. And always running away when you have to stay. Saying you don't need anyone, but you actually do." Nozomi said. Serina fell silent. It was true. All of it.

"I'm not a runaway princess..." Serina said.

"Princess?" Nozomi asked.

"When i was a kid, i was like a princess in our house or should i say mansion. We had maids and butlers everywhere. A butler told me that our family runs a huge company, it was the reason we were goddamn rich. I used to think i was special because everyone respected me, even when i was a careless brat. But Sonic's actions proved me wrong. I'm not special... I'm just respected by the name i carry, 'Kotobuki'. I decided that i won't be a caged princess anymore. I didn't got my shamelessness by my mother for nothing." Serina said. Nozomi smiled and cupped Serina's cheek, tuning her face to her.

"So you're saying that you're gonna be the future CEO of this company that your family runs?" Nozomi asked.

"If Sonic doesn't wanna do it, then i will. If i we won't do it, who else? I don't want my mom and dad's hardwork go to waste. Miyuki can handle something like that yet. She's even more careless than me. Look at her, already got a girlfriend." Serina said, holding Nozomi's hand that was on her cheek. Wut. The. Hell. Serina.

"*giggles* You're such a good daughter. Supporting everyone in your family and even deciding to run the company in a young age." Nozomi said.

"I have passed adult section." Serina said.

"No you haven't. No we haven't. We're still young." Nozomi said.

"Young or not, i will run that company and not disappoint my mom and dad." Serina said. Nozomi chuckled and pressed her forehead at Serina's.

"But still... You don't have to force yourself. You can chase your own dreams at the same time. Don't be a family slave." Nozomi whispered. Serina closed her eyes and nodded.

"I know..." Serina whispered.

"S-S-Shameless!! You both are in public!! Have you no shame?!" Umi yelled.

"Dude, are you drunk or what?" Serina asked, leaning back.

"Umicchi, where are the others?" Nozomi asked.

"They're on their way here. Serina, we have been looking for you the past hours!" Umi yelled.

"Minutes." Serina said.

"It felt hours for me!" Umi yelled.

"(Y/N)-CHAAANN!!" Honoka and Rin yelled before jumping to Serina and hugging her. Shot, if i mispelled 'jumping' it would be 'humping', i have to be extra careful.

"We missed you!! Don't run away like that!!" Rin yelled.

"We were drop dead worried!!" Honoka yelled.

"Yeah, yeah. Get the hell off." Serina said.

'What Kuudere... Absolutely adorable...' Nozomi thought.