There Will Be Tears

Skye

"When you going to let me put the tip in?"

"Don't stop now, you doing so good!" I encouraged shoving his head back between my thighs.

South Beach has been just the thing I needed to keep me sane. When I flew back home I didn't stay for long. I don't know if the experience in Philly has changed me, but I can say that I feel different. Boarding that flight I finally let out everything I was feeling, sitting in the back row of the plane I bawled my eyes out. Flight attendants checked on me quiet often, I had to draw back on the emotion a bit so they didn't think I was crazy or planning some shit. I'll admit, what I planned to do towards Taraji was wrong. I brought an innocent life into my dilemma, but with all due respect I was willing to take that life at the expense of Legend's. All Taraji had to do was play her cards and leave us the fuck alone, but the bitch was needy couldn't think about passing up on a man like Legend. I'll be the first to testify that dick make you do some crazy things but damn, shit got out of hand real quick.

Now, I kind of wish that Legend's boys never picked me up off the street. I wish I didn't waste my time crying over him, and I wish I didn't love him so damn much. Legend had my heart, keyword had. When he retrieved it again he acted like he didn't want it. Even still today, I didn't expect him to chase after me or anything. But Legend knows exactly what he fucking did to me, so when I move on from him and he decides to come back around. I don't want to hear none of that shit I was saying to him, because just like him a bitch gets lonely too. I give up, I'm done. I'm moving on.

"Skye you fly down to see me every once and while, we finally get some intimacy going and you only let me eat your pussy. What's good?"

"I thought I told you before, I wanted to take it slow. You're ready to get to that part, I'm not."

I knew this day was coming, it was only a matter of time till Benny up and decided enough was enough. But he needs to chill, this boy isn't my man, when I feel like throwing some your way that's when you'll get it. Until then take a sit, shit, you lucky you getting to taste!

"You don't have to be scared, you should know what some real nigga dick feel like."

Honestly speaking, I don't think any sexual partner I've had can put it down like Legend. Sexually, he has been the only person to really please me.

"Ain't nobody scared, I'm not even in the mood anymore. I think I'm going to just head back to my hotel."

"I been told you, you don't have to keep wasting money on that place. Mi casa es su casa, you can stay here in any room. You want privacy I can respect that, but the last thing I want you to do is go. Why don't you at least grab something to eat with me? If you still not feeling me by the end of the night, you can leave."

"Maybe next time."

Benny sighed while scratching his head, "You just going to do the same thing next time, but okay."

"Hey, don't give up hope. You never know how I'm feeling at the hotel."

Yet, when I regained my solidarity a different feeling came over me. A feeling of nostalgia, I'm missing Legend bad, but I don't want to admit it. It been some months since that last moment between us, but the way my heart is feeling it feels like it was yesterday.

I can't allow myself to give into sexual desires with anyone new, doesn't feel right to move on. I can't take back that. Benny is a cutie, definitely has the tongue game, but I can't sleep with him. At least not yet, I need time to myself and time to heal.

"Leave a voicemail after the tone."

"Listen, Legend I'm going to make this short. I'm —- I'm actually finding a hard time trying to find the words, I know it doesn't do much but I'm sorry for everything I did. I know it's been months since the last time we spoke to each other or seen one another, but I just wanted to tell you that I'm having a hard ass time trying to make myself believe I'm fine without you. Everyday, I think about what has happened between us. Sincerely, I'm sorry. I couldn't get a grip of seeing that I missed out on so much, I spiraled when realty smacked me in the face. It hurt seeing you live your life the way we planned. I had to leave you for my sanity. But I'm lonely, I'm hurt, and I need you. We were suppose to be in this for the long run. If you're actually hearing this message right now and didn't delete it, then I want you to know Legend that I -." Before I could get my last few words out the call ended.