Nobody Suppose To Be Here

Taraji

"Ms. Taraji, are you alright."

"Get the fuck out my way."

Tears and all I pushed through Legend's door watchmen. Taking the keys I sped off to our place of solitude. Down to the deepest depths I love Legend with all my heart, but sometimes I can't deal with his ass. The man I used to know doesn't stand before me, this one has taken a dark turn and I don't know if he will turn back. Over the course of these months being swoon at first it was great. Being together was something I wanted since I invited him into my personal life. Knowing he had Skye, I made sure that I made my hints settle. A reminder that if they didn't make it, he would know exactly who to run to. Being around Legend has made me feel so safe, but not I can't call it. I've watched him kill men without blinking an eye. Legend used to be a softy when he came to living this type of lifestyle. When I look at him, I feel like I'm looking at the devil himself. Some days, I don't know what to do.

Usually, I feel wanted by him, loved, and trusted. The first moment he took me into his arms, gyrated himself inside me with full force no lie I saw kids in our future. We used to getaway from Philly and fuck under the stars of Cabo. Without the request of asking, I was bought all the luxury accessories a woman should have. While being his full time rider. But a depression kicked him and it seems here to stay. Legend let himself go, he drinks, he stinks, and is fucking disrespectful towards me. Seems like when he's drunk that's when he's ready to climb on top of me and do his business. Got my ass sounding and feeling like Ms. Celie from The Color Purple.

"Taraji, please let me out!" Lancer said.

I wanted to get away from Legend, Lancer hadn't been fed in a couple hours. With nothing better to do I dropped by.

"Do you want to eat or not? Because I have better shit I could be doing."

Without no second thought he shut his mouth and allowed me to feed him. Today's special was three day old spaghetti and meatballs. A meal I had cooked special for Legend, one he didn't make it to. Another night I had spent by myself.

Like an animal he feasted away, it's better than what I've seen Legend feed him anyways.

"Please, all I ask is you release me."

"It's not up to me to let you go, just eat and shut up."

"Taraji, I see how he treats you. You don't mean shit to him!"

"You going to tell me I mean something to you and I don't deserve this?" I actually laughed at that one.

"You know what this right here means?" Questioning holding his leg chain. "This is kidnapping, ain't no man worth going to jail for honey believe me. I know you witness a lot of this terrible shit that he's done to people whether they deserved it or not. You know what that's called? Aiding and abetting. You looking at a good twenty five years if not more. I know that's not how you pictured your life going. Being in prison is a lot like being trapped in here, instead I'm treated more like a human inside there!"

"You don't know shit of what I have going on, you only know what you see!"

"I know he loved that girl, it killed him inside when I shot her. If it didn't I wouldn't be here, you wouldn't be here. We both know that! I promise you, your time has come and it will be gone."

Skye

"Be safe, god you always make me worry when you go on these trips." Morgana stated accompanying me to the airport.

"Can't say that I've haven't tried, I don't think I have many trips left in me to be honest."

"Call me if you run into any trouble."