Tags

I was tagged by a lovely follower of mine to do this. But like. Tags tho. I was tagged by the lovely @awkwardhart so here we go. ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Name: [insert my name here] but nah. It's Kalei. Find me on.. Some other social media thing.. If you want.. ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Nickname(s): Maya (I've found my Riley and I'm her Maya. ๛ ٩(˘ ³˘)۶♥) Wendy (as in Wendy from Gravity Falls. ≧◡≦) Kalister, Lightning Strike, LS. Dj Kandy. (There's probably more. Just can't think of them. Oops. :P)

Birthday: Uhmm. A day. Consisting of a day and a month. No but June 3rd. I'm 17 now. Huehuehue. (* ̄︶ ̄*)

Zodiac Sign: Gemini. But like. I'm a gemini mixed with cancer. I'm like some sort of weird hybrid of the two.

Height: 5'4

Sexual orientation: Confused to be completely honest. Girls are hot. But guys are hot too. Like. Oh man. Probably straight though. I can't even date anyone without feeling super awkward. ≖﹏≖

Favorite color: One that is in the rainbow. ๑乛◡乛๑ Blue tho.

Current day and time: Why do you need to know you nugget? You know I'll tell you so I'll stop this now. 9:06 June 22nd, 2016. Yeah. I'm a time traveler. (๑¯ω¯๑)

Last thing I Googled: Don't know. Let me go check. *checks google* oh gosh. Aura colors.

First word that comes to mind: Ship. ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)

Places that make you happy: Anywhere where people aren't. Anywhere my friends are. Especially a certain one. (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ church too. Most of my friends are from church so.

How many blankets do you sleep with: One. But two stuffed animals too because I'm a child. #noragregts

Favorite famous person/people: Sabrina Carpenter. I love her way more than I should. Don't care tho. Rowan Blanchard. LDshadowlady. Every YouTuber that I watch basicly. OH! And Terra Strong. And Alex Hirsch. He's a great person. I know there's more. Can't think of them though.

Favorite fictional character(s): Maya Hart, Riley Matthews, Wendy Corduroy, Mabel Pines, Pacifica Northwest, (put it that order for a reason.
๑乛◡乛๑) Dipper Pines, Kousei Arima, Sonata Dusk,  and basicly every other character from every fandom I'm in.

Celebrity crushes: Uhh. I don't know. [insert cute Celebrity here]  I really don't think I- Joey Kidney. He's a YouTuber and I love him so much. (⺣◡⺣)♡

Favorite book: Oh I haven't read enough. I know, I'm a horrible person. I need to read more.

Favorite anime: Your Lie in April. Definitely. I recommend you watch it. It's so beautiful. But tears. Cri.

Favorite TV show(s): Girl Meets World, Gravity Falls, Grojband, (see a pattern?) Adventure Time, (oops, broken.) Teen Titans, My Little Pony. Steven Universe. And probably more.

Favorite Musicians: Sabrina Carpenter, Owl City, Adam Young, 5sos, Skillet, Skrillex, Red, For Today, all vocaloids, That Poppy, and basicly everything that isn't too mainstream. And YouTuber songs.

Last movie you watched: Alice Through the Looking Glass.

What you're wearing: A black Courage the Cowardly Dog T-shirt with Jean shorts.

Last book I read: Harry Potter. Yeah.

Oh. That's it. Welp. It's over. I tag everyone! All of my followers! I mean, if you want to then do it. But I tag: Musical_Nut PrettyAngel19 that's all I can think of. :p but if you want to, feel free.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay. I was tagged by someone else to do another tag so I'll just put that on here too. X3 or maybe I should put it on a seperate chapter? Nah. Once again, I was tagged by another lovely follower of mine. I was tagged for this seperate one by @Sarahcarp_gmw so, here we goooooo~!

What is your otp in GMW? Rilaya. Rilaya, Rilaya, Rilaya. But I respect others' ships but I honestly don't really like any other ship but Lucadora. :P but R*arkle is cute but. Rilaya. And I love Smackle and she deserves to be happy.

What is your brotp? Oh man. Probably Zay and Maya. That's great.

Who is your favorite character? Maya. Because she is literally me in every aspect of my life.

Library or campfire? Library.

History, science, or art? Art. 100% no questions asked. Science used to be my favorite, but I love to be creative and draw. (๑•́⌄•́)૭✧ but it also depends on the teacher. Couldn't stand my art teacher at my school. But my science and History teachers are pretty cool. They all love me! But nah. Art.

Favorite episode of GMW? Ohh.. That's hard. Used to definitely be Maya's mom because of the Rilaya in that episode. But I honestly loved Jexica. Just I loved that whole episode. So yeah. Jexica.

Least favorite episode? Texas. I hated all of Texas because I can not stand that piece of bread called "Lucas". Definitely my least liked episode because I honestly hate Lucaya too. But Y'know, I'ma respect the ship. I just don't see it though. But for the third season so far, I hated Perminant record. I just did not like that episode. It was so disappointing. Like why couldn't anyone be happy for her A except Topanga? And it's the first test. Calm yourself. You're not going to fail because of one D.

Which character are you most similar to? Maya. In every aspect of my life. Like I said before.

Least favorite character? That piece of bread, Lucas. Can't stand him. Never liked him. I honestly hate him. I just can't deal with him. He's too much for my soul to handle. That personalityless piece of bread.

Have you ever watched BMW? Yeah. Of course! And GMW is the best reboot of any show I've seen. It's definitely as great as BMW.

Okay! That is all! That's the tag finished. And again, I tag whoever wants to do it because I don't know who to tag. So. If you want to do this, feel free! Just tag me in it so I can see it!