Man, I love you

I soon feel arms wrapped around me from behind as Riley lays her head on my shoulder. "You won't lose me. I'm not leaving. I just.. I got nervous.." She tells me, her voice small. "Why would you get nervous?" I question. Her arms soon fall as I turn around to face her, furrowing my eyebrows. "It's just.. You've been in so many relationships before. I guess I'm just.. Afraid.. That I'll lose you.."

"Please, don't be afraid. I could want no one but you." I say as I kiss her gently, missing her lips on mine. "But," she starts, "how you introduced yourself to me.. You just.." She trails off. "I know but.. I won't leave you.. There's no one else I could want nearly as much as I want to stay with you." I say looking into her eyes, cupping her face gently.

She soon closes her eyes, leaning in, kissing me gently. "But you do look good in that outfit." She says, a slight smirk on her face. I roll my eyes, a smile coming onto my lips. "That's what I'd hoped for." I say as I wrap my arm around her, walking back to the couch. "Now come on, lets watch this movie." She sits next to me, noding in agreement. I wrap my arm around her as I play the movie. I picked a horror movie in the hopes she'd use me for comfort.

It soon starts as Riley lays her back on me, so I wrap my arms around her from behind, my arms below her breasts. There are a couple jump scares and just too-intense scenes for Riley, she's turned around, hiding her head in the crook of my neck as my arms are wrapped around her for comfort. "It's okay.. I'm here.." I say quietly as the movie continues playing. She practicaly stays like that for the whole movie. But I don't mind, of course.

After it's finished, she's still hiding her face in my neck. She looks up at me slightly. "Is it over?.." She questions quietly. I smile at how adorable she is. "Yes, it's over. You can come up now." "But I want to stay like this." She says, leaning up, kissing me gently. I immedietly kiss back. "I don't mind that at all." I say with a smile as she leans her back on me once again, laying how we once were when the movie first started.

Soon, my mother walks in. "Oh hey, I would have expected you two to be in your room or something." She says, coming to the couch. "We were watching a movie.." I tell her, frustration starting to fill me. "Well," she starts, "don't mind me. I'm just passing through. I'm going to work so have fun you two." She then makes eye contact with me. "And you, don't throw any parties while I'm gone."

I roll my eyes as a smile makes its way onto my face. "Wouldn't dream of it, mom." She smiles. "Good." She says as she leans down, kissing my forhead. "See you two tomorrow." She says, walking out the door. Riley then sits up, sitting next to me on the couch, smiling wide. "The bad girl who's mother kisses her forehead?" She giggles out, causing me to sigh deeply as a smirk makes its way onto my face. "Says the "good girl" that has been a lesbian and hiding it from her father." She punches my arm playfully, but hard. "Whatever." She looks away, crossing her arms, trying to be mad.

I smile wide. "Oh you're so fucking cute." I say as I put my hand under her chin, pulling her to look at me, before I can lean in, she kisses me first as I kiss back. "Man I love you so much." My eyes widen along with hers after saying that. "I-I-" I quickly storm off, my cheeks burning from embaressment. I want to just leave, but I can't do that to her so I just go to my room.

"Great Maya. She's not going to want to be with me now after I said that. God I'm so fucking stupid." I scold myself for making another stupid mistake. How do I even know I love her? It's been like, a day. I can't know that in a day.. But Missy seems to think-.. Maybe I should text her.. I pull out my phone, typing words down.

"Why do you think I love Riley- err new girl?" I text her as I soon hear a knock on the door as it soon opens, revealing Riley, looking down slightly, sniffling. "What's wrong?.." I ask quietly, setting my phone down, hesitantly getting up, walking up to her as my phone dings. I don't care to see what was texted to me.

"How can you love someone like me?"