I'm sorry

~Maya's pov~
"Wait- you're the "father" that left us?! I'm adopted!? And you're one of my fucking moms. Do you have any idea how much pain I've gone through and heartache!? I thought it was my fault that he left! That I wasn't good enough." I look down slightly, tears forming in my eyes. "Was that the case for you? Was I not good enough for you?" I say as a tear falls, rolling down my face. Riley comes over to me, wrapping her arms around me, comforting me. I look back up at Topanga, she looks sincerely sorry, but I don't care. "You left us. So I'm going to take Riley from you. She lives with me now. Not you anymore." I say as I turn around, about to head for the door, grabbing Riley's hand.

"Stop!" Topanga spoke up, practically yelling, "I never ment to hurt you okay! I'm just- stupid! I didn't know what an amazing amazon warrior you would turn out to be."

I turn around, anger filling me. "You fucking left us. You are fucking stupid to hurt someone like that without thinking of their feelings. You fucking left and forgot about our fucking feelings! Now I don't care about yours or what you say. Riley is my girlfriend, we're going to fuck eachother and she's going to fucking live with me." I say as I grab her hand once again, actually leaving this time. After we're outside of the door, she stops walking. "Maya-" she finally calls out, causing me to face her.

"We're.. Related, Maya. I don't think.." She doesn't finish the sentance, but hearing those words causes my eyes to widen as more tears roll down my face.

"We're not fucking related Riley! You can't leave me like your mom left us!" She looks at me simpathetically before she looks down at the floor.

"I.. I'm sorry Maya. I just.. It would feel wrong. I'm sorry."

More tears roll down my face as I let her hand go, turning around, not able to face her. "F-fine.." I choak out, "fucking leave me then! I don't need you, you stupid- fuck.." I yell before calming myself down slightly, walking off before she sees me completely break down and before she can stop me.

I walk home as fast as I can and don't look back. "I don't need that stupid bitch anyway.." I look down for a second, soon, getting the idea to go to Missy's house so I can get this fucking situation out of my mind. I walk to Missy's, going to her window, seeing her masturbating through her window. "Fuck.." I breathe out, trying to open the window, only to find that it's locked. I roll my eyes, knocking on the window.

She quickly stops as her eyes widen, turning to see it's me and quickly calming down as she comes to open the window for me to come in. I come in, grabbing her face, pulling her to me, kissing her passionatly.

"Woah. What happened to new girl?" She asks. I don't answer but I push her to her bed, my hands going on her breasts. "What happened with new girl?" She asks again, this time I answer, anger evident in my tone. "She fucking left me. After I fucked her. So what's the point?" I say as I kiss her once again, attempting to forget about Riley.

My hand slides between her legs, sliding into her. "M-maya.." She choaks out slightly, pushing me away. "Maya. Listen." She says sternly, "tell me what happened with Riley." My eyes widen. "I didn't think you knew her name."

"For how much you talked about her, I do. I just chose to call her new girl. Here, let me get dressed." She says as she goes to her closet, getting a flannel and loose shorts, putting them on and coming back to her bed next to me. "Now, tell me what happened." She tells me, turning to look at me, crossing her legs together. "Her mom called her back home to tell her that we're sisters." Her eyes widen after I say that. "No. Fucking. Way." She says shocked, "theres no possible way that's true."

"Well she seems to believe that stupid lieing bitch. She left me because of it. And her fucking mom told us a whole fucking story about how she used to be with my mom and fucking left us. So Riley decided to follow in her foot steps and fucking leave me." I explain angrily.

"She can't be serious about this. No. She's going to come back to you, Maya." She tells me, trying to make me feel better. "Well fuck her. It doesn't even fucking matter anymore." I say as I look down slightly, tears form in my eyes but I quickly blink them away.

Missy puts her hand under my chin, pulling me to her, kissing me gently. She pulls away, looking at me inently, furrowing her eyesbrows. "Maya, if you need to cry, then just cry. I'm not going to judge you. And I'm sure as hell that I won't ever leave you." Tears form in my eyes again, my face heating up as tears roll down my face. I soon wrap my arms around Missy, hugging her tightly as I begin to cry harder. "What am I supposed to do Missy? I lost the one that I believed was the one." She just holds me back, not answering my question.

"Just let it out Maya. Don't worry about her right now, okay. Just let the pain out." She says, causing me to cry even harder, holding onto her for life.

She soon pulls away, holding me at arms length. "Did you ever read the text I sent you back? I assume not since you hadn't texted." I mentally scold myself. "Oh fuck. I knew I forgot to do something. Sorry." I say with a slight shrug.

"Read it." She says as she just stares at me, waiting for me to read it.

I pull out my phone, going onto my and Missy's text. The last text I sent her was, "Why do you think I love Riley- err, new girl?"

I read the text she sent back, tears forming in my eyes as I read it. I quickly throw myself onto Missy after I've read it, tears streaming down my face. "I believe you knew that all along.."