School

~Riley's pov~
Farkle comes out of the bathroom, followed close behind Maya. I follow them into my father's class.

"Lucas!" He starts, pointing at him, "will you go out with me?" He asks infront of the class, not caring anymore. Lucas' eyes widen as there are simultaneous "aww"s and "eww"s through out the class.

"Farkle!" Mr. Matthews yells, getting his attention. "Ugh.." I sigh out to myself, "not again." I let out, annoyance in my tone. "Stop interrupting the class with that fag crap!" He yells at him.

Farkle then looks down slightly, soon, walking up to my dad, looking him in the eye. "Listen to me. I can't help that I like Lucas. That I'm gay. This is just who I am. And if you can't accept that, then why should I accept you for being straight?"

The class goes silent as my eyes widen, a slight gasp escaping my lips. "You go Farkle!" Maya yells, causing the class to uproar in cheers, along with me.

After it died down, he goes back up to Lucas, putting his hand out for him to take. "So, what'dya say? Will you go out with me?" He asks, a smile plastered on his face. I want Lucas to say yes so Farkle can be happy but Lucas is a fucking jerk so I don't want him to say yes either.

Lucas stares at him in disbelief, not sure what to say.

"I.." He starts, looking down slightly, the whole class waiting in anticipation.

"Sorry, I'm not a fucking fag like you." Lucas says, showing no remorse for what he just said to the shorter boy.

I quickly throw my pencil at him, secretly hoping it'll hit him in the eye or something. As everyone else joins in, throwing stuff at him as people boo at him.

Soon, Maya comes back over to me, sighing deeply. "Can I sit down, babe?" She asks me. I smile as I get up, kissing her gently. "Of course." She sits down as I sit back down on her lap.

"Hey, do you have some paper?" I ask her. She nods, giving me a sheet of paper. I write down a note for Lucas, knowing he didn't want to say what he actually said. 

"What are you writing?" Maya asks, looking over my shoulder.

"Just a note for Lucas." I say, handing it to her, letting her read it. "You actually think he likes him back? Lucas is a fucking homophibic bitch. But if you want to believe that, sure. Feel free."

Soon, the bell rings for us to go to next period. Lucas walks passed us, I hand him the folded paper.

"To be honest, I just want to go have a date with you instead of going to our next class." She says as she wraps her arms around me from behind. "Yeah. But we should stay at school since.. I haven't even spent a full day here since I've started coming."

Soon, a group of girls come up to us. "Riley you are so lucky to be with Maya! I mean look at her body!  This is going on my wall!" One says to me excitedly as they all join in, agreeing with her. I look over at Maya, her eyes wide but there's a smile on her face. "Guess this plan backfired on him too." They all fangirl as they walk away, screaming.

Maya puts her attention back onto me, groaning slightly. "Fine." She says as she kisses my neck gently, causing a gasp to escape my lips. "M-Maya. S-stop.." I stutter out, not wanting to do that at school.

"Seriously. Can't do anything." She says, rolling her eyes. I turn my head to face her, kissing her gently. "I'll give you random kisses throught the day to get you through it. And if you're good, we can have another fun night." I say with a wink. "But only if you go the day without kissing me first."

"Fuck.." She breathes out. I glare at her.

"Okay, okay. Deal." She says, removing her arms from around me, sighing deeply. I kiss her cheek gently. "Don't worry. You won't be dissapointed." I say with a wink, walking away.

I hear her let out another sigh along with, "shit."

"W-wait! We have next period together!" She says, breaking back to reality, catching up to me.