Cute new girl

~Maya's pov~
"Listen to me, cowboy! I don't fucking like you! You got that! Now stop asking me out!" I say as I turn to walk away, when he grabs my wrist. "Oh come on," he starts, "you haven't even given me a chance goldielox." I shoot daggers at him with my eyes. "Don't fucking call me goldielox you pile of shit." I say sternly, yanking my arm from his grip, walking to my locker, on my way, seeing a cute brunette.

I get to my locker, putting my backpack up, soon hearing the locker next to mine being opened. I look over to see the cute brunette from before, a devious smile rising on my face. I soon go back into my locker, pretending to put some books away, soon slamming my locker, causing the brunette to jump slightly. "Hey," I look over at her, "I'm Maya. And who might you be, beautiful?" I ask with a smirk. "I-I'm Riley.." She tells me, her voice sounding shaky but I have to admit, she's fucking adorable.

"Hi there, Riley. Why do you sound so scared?" I ask as I pin her to the locker. "Are you afraid of me?" I ask with a smirk, leaning in slowly. A small squeek escapes from her lips. "Wow," I start leaning even closer, just wanting to kiss her. "You're adorable." I say as I continue leaning in, touching my nose to hers. I look into her eyes, paying attention to every detail of her face, the mixed look of fear and curiosity on her face.

I soon close the space between us, gently pressing my lips to hers. I soon feel her kiss me back, causing happiness to overwhelm me. "Ms. Hart! Get off of my daughter!" My eyes shoot open, I quickly pull away. "You have detention, Ms. Hart!" I look at him, the happiness I once felt now being replaced with anger. "WHAT FOR?!?" I yelled. "You were late to class." "I wasn't gonna' come anyway!" I yelled back. "And you kissed my daughter." He said sternly, shooting daggers at me. My eyes widen, but I quickly cover the shock with determination. I stand tall, crossing my arms, looking him in the eye. "If I have detention, so does she." I said sternly.

"Fine," he starts, causing a smile to come onto my face, "then neither of you have detention." I'm about to speak up to object, but I'm interrupeted, "no!" She practically yells, "we deserve detention. We were late, dad." I look at her, eyes widen, mouth open. "What? Riley she just kissed you! You can't be serious!" Mr. Matthews says. "I know but you were right, we're late to class. We deserve a detention." He sighs deeply. Soon his dissapointment turns into a smile. "My good girl. Always looking out for others and herself. Okay, you two have detention today after school." He walks into his classroom, leaving Riley and I behind. I just look at her, wide-eyed. "Why would you do that?! We could have both been free!" I stand there, waiting for an answer. "Because we were late. We deserve to be in detention." She tells me, causing me to roll my eyes. "But," she starts, her face begining to turn a slight shade of red, "why did you.." She didn't have to finish for me to know what she's talking about. I feel my cheeks heat up along with hers.

"I couldn't help it.." I say quietly, looking down slightly. "Look," I start, looking back up at her, "I know it was weird. I'm sorry. I'll leave you alone." I say as I look right passed her, not able to make eye contact. "No," she starts, getting my gaze back onto her, "I never said I didn't like it.." She said, her voice low, a small smile making its way onto her lips. I look at her shocked. "Wha- wait- but-.. But your dad!" I say shocked, once again wide-eyed. She smirks slightly. "He doesn't have to know." She says as she shrugs. "Now lets get to class before he thinks something is up."

We walk into class together, her dad shooting daggers at me like he wants to murder me, but I ignore it. I don't care. There are two free seats in the front, we're about to take them when her stupid dad speaks up, "Ms. Hart, you sit up here." He says, pointing at a seat right infront of his desk. I sigh deeply as I look over at Riley, a frown plastered on my face. "Riley, you sit in the back. I know you're a good girl." After he says that, I keep my gaze on Riley, seeing her looking back at me, so I mouth, "good girl?" with an eyebrow raised, causing her cheeks to slightly turn red.

She quickly looks down, taking a seat behind this guy with like, a bowl cut kind of thing. He soon turns around, looking at her. He says something to her. Stop that you bitch. I glare at him, soon hearing someone clearing their throat, causing me to roll my eyes as I slowly turn around to face him. After I turn around all the way, I force a smirk on my lips, seeing him scowling at me makes me feel so much better about hearing what his daughter said to me. "So, Mr. Matthews, I don't think you like me." I said as I lean back in my chair, putting my feet on the desk. He smiles as he removes the desk from under my feet, causing the seat to fall foward, causing me to be face to face with him. "Oh, Ms. Hart, I never liked you. Now I just have an excuse of why I don't like you." I roll my eyes at him as the smirk remains on my lips. "Well I'm going to continue hanging out with your daughter and there's nothing you can do to stop it." I say simply. "I can tell her to stay away from you." He says sternly. "Oh, you really think she's the good girl you expect she is?" He soon looks in her direction, soon going to the front, starting to teach a lession.

To be honest, I couldn't care less about what he says. I turn to look at Riley. She's so fucking adorable. And she's not the good girl her dad thinks of her to be. "Farkle! Ms. Hart!" Shit. I see Riley looking at me, I quickly turn back around to face her father. "Ms. Hart, can I speak to you outside of the classroom please?" I sigh deeply as I look down slightly. "Do I have a choice?" I ask as I slowly look back up at him, getting out of my seat, following him outside into the hall. "What do you want? You already gave me detention. What? Are you going to give me an in school suspension for stairing at your daughter? She's fucking goregous." He gets in my face, putting his finger on my chest. "You stay away from my daughter, you got that?" He says sternly. I smirk as I lean on the wall behind me, crossing my arms. "And what if I don't?" I ask as my smirk turns into a devious smile. "You don't want to know what'll happen." He says through grit teeth. "That means you don't even know what you'll do. Hah. I think I'll make her my girlfriend just to mess with you." I say as I walk around him, sitting on the bench behind him. "She won't go for it. She's a good girl." He says with a hint of reliefe as he smiles slightly. I stand up, putting my lips next to his ear, whispering, "good girls are bad girls who haven't been caught. And I'll be the one to catch her." I said as I sat back down, getting comfortable on the bench. He soon turns his back to me, walking back to the class room.

This is going to be a fun year.