Will you go out with me?

Riley and I are in the hall, about to go to her father's class, when Lucas comes up to us. "Oh. I'm surprised you two are still together." He says, looking down at our entwined fingers. A smirk quickly rises on my face with his shocked expression. "Well we are huckleberry. Sorry, you still can't have my girl. What a shame." I say sarcasticastically, leaning to Riley, kissing her passionatly.

"Upset aren't you, bucky?" Riley asks, a smug look on her face.

He rolls his eyes, sighing deeply. "Riley, I have something for you." He says, pulling her phone out of my back pocket, holding it out for her to take. Riley and I look at him suspisiously.

"You did something to it." Riley says, furrowing her eyebrows. He sighs slightly. "No. I didn't. Have your phone back. Farkle told me I should give it back." He explained.

It's still unlocked when he give it to her, as soon as she sees that, her eyes widen along with mine. "YOU UNLOCKED IT?!" She yells at him causing him to smirk. "You obviously haven't looked around." He says as I walk to Matthews' class.

Riley and I look around, noticing pictures of me naked around. Our eyes widen in shock. "Are you fucking kidding me?!"

~Farkle's pov~

I wake up the next day, ready for the oncoming day. I stand infront of the mirror, looking at my reflection, taking a deep breath. "Today's the day, Farkle. Don't chicken out this time! You're going to tell him!" I give myself a peptalk, determination in my tone, hoping that it'll work- no! It will. I'm going to do it this time.

"Farkle come on, I need to take you to school!" My dad calls from the living room, causing me to quickly run out of the bathroom, into the living room.

"What's got you all dapper today?" He asks, a smile on his face. "Oh.. Uhh.." My face starts to heat up slowly. "I uhh.. I'm going to tell my crush that I like them.." His smile widens as he comes and hugs me tightly. "I'm proud of you! Who's the lucky girl?"

My eyes widen after hearing that. Oh no. "Uhh..- we-we should go! I don't want to be late for school! Bye!" I say as I run off, going onto the helicopter.

It soon lands behind the school. "Thanks Jenson!" I yell as I get off, going into the school. I quickly go to Mr. Matthews class, waiting for Lucas.

Soon, everyone starts pouring into the class room as the late bell rings. Mr. Matthews starts the class. I being to grow worried. Is he not here today? What am I going to do? I can't wait another day to tell him, I have to tell him today! I start to panic to myself, not paying attention to what Mr. Matthews is saying.

Soon, Lucas comes in, sitting next to me like usual. I take a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves.

Okay. This is it. I have to take this chance. I think as I get out a sheet of paper, writing, "I like you, do you like me back?" I quickly crumple the paper up, realizing that's literally a first grade thing to do. I'm going to actually tell him.

"Lucas!" I say, confidence and determination in my voice. But everyone else hears me along with him. I guess I said it too loud, but I don't realize it. "Yeah." He replies, looking at me. "Uhh.. I.. Uhm.." My face starts to heat up. "I like you!" I practically yell, so everyone hears, causing gasps to come from almost everyone around the room. Lucas just looks at me, not sure what do to.

Embarrassed, I run out of the room, afraid I just made a huge mistake.

I run into the boys bathroom, not wanting to be seen by anyone. Soon, the door opens, revealing Maya. "M-Maya? W-why'd you follow me in here?" I stutter out, sliding my back down the wall.

"Because I thought you'd need some peptalk." She says, causing confusion to come over me. "Peptalk for what?"

"To get back out there and ask Lucas out." She says, looking me in the eye, holding her hand out to help me up. I take it, pulling myself up.

"I can't do that, Maya. You know that." I say, panic embedded in my tone, my eyes wide. She looks down slightly. "I'm sorry for replacing you.." She finally speak up, her voice low, cracking slightly.

"No. It's my fault I did that.." I say, tears forming in my eyes. "No Farkle, it's not. I pushed you away for a stupid girl that I never really liked." She says, putting her hand under my chin, pulling me to look up at her.

"Now," she starts, "go get your man." She says with a smile, filling me with the determination I need. We leave the bathroom, going back to Mr. Matthews' class. "Lucas!" I start, pointing at him, "will you go out with me?" I ask infront of the class, not caring anymore. His eyes widen as there are simultaneous "aww"s and "eww"s through out the class.

"Farkle!" Mr. Matthews yells, getting my attention, "stop interrupting the class with that fag crap!" He yells at me.

I look down slightly, anger filling me as I walk up to him, looking him in the eye. "Listen to me. I can't help that I like Lucas. That I'm gay. This is just who I am. And if you can't accept that, then why should I accept you for being straight?"

"You go Farkle!" Maya yells, causing the class to uproar in cheers.

After it died down, I go back up to Lucas, putting my hand out for him to take. "So, what'dya say? Will you go out with me?" I ask, a smile plastered on my face.

A/N
Heheh, another cliff hanger. Are you shocked? What do you think Lucas will say? Let me know in the comments. :3

Also. Just so you know, Maya saw Farkle run to the bathroom and ran after him because she cares about him more than herself.