Tweleve

Niall was more than smug when he walked in on Luke scenting me this morning. It was so embarrassing to be scented by Luke and left that vulnerable in front of someone else.

Luke almost ripped his head of, he was in his more primal state, if it weren't for the healing bite marks on Niall's neck I'm sure I'd be attending a funeral.

Right now Luke was cuddling with me on the bed and Niall was making food in the kitchen off to the left.

"You guys want anything?!" Niall asked. Luke looked down at me, I shook my head, burrowing deeper into the blankets in search of warmth.

"Some of the fruit assortments please." Luke called and Niall made a noise of acknowledgement. "I want you to eat some, okay?" Luke asked against my temple. I nodded drowsily. I was just coming out of my fuzzy state of mind. "M'sorry." Luke whispered against my ear.

"I liked it." I answered with a yawn. I snuggled closer to Luke and he chuckled in amusement before kissing the top of my head.

"You are adorable." He praised, I blushed, purring under the attention.

"Eww!" Niall yelled from the doorway. I groaned, covering my ears with the material of the blanket. Luke growled a warning. "Sugar is jealous of you." Niall deadpanned before walking over and setting the bowl of cut up fruits on the nightstand.

----------

School has been in session for a while now and it was a boring routine. The best part is that Luke has a class with me, my last class. And since Simon moved our classes to the same time it's easier to enjoy time together.

One most days Luke will sneak out of his classes little early and meet me at mine when class ends and he'll walk me to class.

The only problem is that Calum Hood is in a majority of my classes. Not that he notices me, no, I'm the one that noticed him. I stayed as far from him as possible.

Luke is not happy about it. He practically rubs himself on me so I smell like him. I usually, more often than not, wear his jacket to classes to please him.

---------

"Michael." Luke whined, wanting my attention. We were walking towards the dorms for lunch. We were waling hand in hand. Since we agreed on spending our annual activities together we'd grown closer.

We've gone on dates, not too many in public places because Luke doesn't want other Alpha's seeing me dressed in skin tight clothes that both he and I enjoy wearing.

We rounded a corner, past the Sculpture part of the art's building. I jumped right into somebody and I was sent tumbling back, Luke caught me though.

"Watch it!" Luke growled, not even looking up at the other person, though the growl was a warning, it wouldn't effect any of the ranks a lot.

"Michael?!" That voice...... It was Calum. I felt Luke pull me up and he took a stance in front of me, a proper Alphan stance. "Hemmings?" Calum asked.

I looked up from the ground and met his eyes. He looked surprised and disgusted. He looked ready to challenge Luke for ultimate dominance, which I knew Luke wold win, it wasn't a biased opinion, basic fact. Luke was a very strong Alpha. Calum and Ashton said so themselves.

"L-Luke-" I grabbed Luke's hand and attempted to pull him away. He stood his ground, glaring at Calum who was glaring right back. Please Luke!

He blinked a few times and turned to me, wrapping me in his arms, not even acknowledging Calum anymore. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He asked quickly. "Michael I'm so sorry I didn't.... I-..... I'm s-"