Eight

Since Luke was an Alpha, in the Omegan dormitory, the Headmaster all but commanded that he and I stay in our room until school starts next week. We could leave, but only if we are together, and I had to open the doors for him since he didn't have a card. 

I felt knots in my stomach at the thought. I had to be around him 24/7 for the next week. 

Right now I was walking with Luke, to the street in front of the dormitory. Luke's parents were dropping off the last bits of his stuff and a few 'roomy' things as Luke called it. 

We stepped out into the cool breeze and I shivered at the late November air. I could tell immediately who Luke's parents were. 

An Alpha and a Male Omega, helping each other unload a few boxes. The Alpha had blond hair, like Luke's and he absolutely toward over the Male Omega. 

We walked up the them and they gathered Luke in a hug and the deep laughter from Luke's Papa, as I recall him saying back in High School, was somehow deeper than Luke's. Both chilled me to the bone. 

Luke's father on the other hand didn't seem the least bit effected. He and I made brief eye contact and I've never seen someone light up so much. 

"Why hello!" He held a hand out to me and I hesitantly shook it. He was the first Male Omega I had ever met in person. 

"H-Hi." I squeaked. 

"Papa, Father, this is Michae-" 

"Michael from High School Michael?" Luke's Papa asked. I blushed and Luke nodded. 

"He and I are roommates." Both parents gasped. "The Alphan dormitory is full, and so is the Beta dorms, so they put Michael and I in the same room. Downside though I'm not allowed a card to get into the dorms so whenever I leave Michael has to come with me or I'll be locked out and come back with me or I can't get it." Luke's parents looked a little uneasy. I shifted feeling uncomfortable with their eyes on me. 

"So Michael. I am Andrew Hemmings and this is my husband, Josh Hemmings." Andrew, the Alpha, introduced the two and I smiled politely at them. 

"Luke, help your old father with these boxes." Josh laughed and Luke did as told. I'd never seen an adult Male Omega before and I was awestruck. 

I didn't mention, or stare, at the obvious failed mating mark on Josh's neck. Nor did I stare and the successful mating mark. 

Josh looked so happy and I was confused. How could a Male Omega be so happy? 

I was knocked out of my thoughts when I felt a hand on my shoulder, not Luke or his parent because I was staring at them. 

I turned around and all the air in my lungs drained as I recognized the Alpha staring down at me curiously, Derek, from High School. "Hey, you okay? Need to take you somewhere?" He asked, trying to portray concern but his voice dripped lust. 

"No." I said firmly. Which surprised me. I could feel Luke'e eyes on my back, along with his parents and I knew Luke could hear my thoughts. 

Don't but in! I yelled and I could hear him stop his movements. Don't Luke. 

"You sure, a pretty thing like you shouldn't be alone out here." The Alpha pressed, not even noticing the people behind me. "You should come back to mine, let me help you." He stepped closer and I stepped back. 

I could hear Josh's hand hit Andrew's chest, signalling him not to move. I felt something in me, something I'd never felt before. Like I had to stand for myself, not let this Alpha walk over me. "Get your filthy hand off of me." I hissed, he pulled back in anger.