T W E N T Y - T H R E E

I quickly got out of the bed and found all of my clothes. I gathered them up and scurried towards the bathroom to fix myself.

My mind had gone blank when I had my moment with Justin. I wasn't thinking about anything else.

I dressed myself and fixed my hair. I could hear voices from outside the bathroom.

"What do you mean we're under attack?" Justin asked. But, he already knew it was going to happen.

I opened up the door and found him speaking to a flustered looking Caroline. I met her eyes and she grimaced.

"What the hell is she doing here?" She spat at Justin.

"That doesn't matter. What matters right now is getting what we need to fight back." Justin explained calmly.

I knew he would help me kill Caroline, I didn't even have to sway him into doing it.

Caroline huffed in annoyance and stomped off towards the hallway.

I watched as Justin stood in silence. He had his hands on his hips and his hair was a mess.

"I should probably sneak out and meet up with them. I should apologize to Lucille and Alec." I explained.

Justin nodded." Be careful."

I smiled a toothless smile and nodded at him. I exited the room and walked down the long corridor. I made it to the stairs and quickly stepped down them.

Once I made it to the bottom, I spotted Alec and Lucille fighting off guards. Other members of the clan began using their weapons to kill off any others.

I met eyes with Alec and he gave me a death stare.

I ran up to the two guards that were attacking him and jumped onto one of them. I squeezed his throat with my tight grip as he spun us around. Alec stabbed and killed the guard he was fighting and switched over to me.

I jumped off of the guard and nodded at Alec. Alec threw his sharp, sword like knife at me and I caught it. I swiftly jabbed it into the guard's chest and he stopped fighting and fell to the ground.

"Who the hell do you think you are, pulling a stunt like that? You just snuck out. We thought you were dead." He explained as he wiped the sweat away from his forehead.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I got an idea into my head and made it happen." I replied.

He didn't say a word. Instead, he thrusted his knife into another vampire's chest. I watched as they fell to the ground and convulsed.

"We need to find Caroline and kill her."He stated.

I took a deep breath in before he handed me my own sword-like knife.

I wasted no time as I ran towards the guards attacking Lucille and the other members of the clan. I did everything Alec had taught me to kill them.

After stabbing the last vampire, I let out a chant of victory as I noticed the others had wiped away the blood from their faces and stood over their now dead victims.

"Do you really think you can kill me?" We all switched our attention to the blonde goddess that stood a great distance away from us.

I stood to my feet and wiped my bloody blade on my pant leg. I walked ahead of the clan to stand out.

"We want justice for all vampires, Caroline." I spoke loudly.