F O U R T E E N

"Where is he?" I asked as I stared up at the blonde with a wicked grin formed on her flawless face. She pursed her lips and then shook her head.

"How am I supposed to know? He's disappeared but I know he's on his way back to you. Now, let's make a deal.." She spoke. I sucked in a breath and adjusted myself in the chair I was tied down to. I told her that I wouldn't try anything but Caroline wouldn't budge. She just tied me to one of the dining room chairs in the basement that I didn't know existed.

"Okay, I'm listening." I said. I blinked to gain moisture into my eyes again. But just because I'd listen, it didn't mean I'd agree with whatever she said.

"If you let me have him, I'll give you something in return. Now, at first your little gift may be a bit out of control but I promise I can whip them into shape in no time." Caroline explained. I furrowed my brows. What was she talking about?

She huffed. She rolled her eyes. But she didn't answer me. I'm guessing I had to agree with her before she told me what she meant.

"What makes you think that Justin wants you?" I wondered innocently. She scoffed. She bent down and her face stayed a few inches away from my own. I kept my face emotionless but my heart was pounding and I knew she could hear it.

"Let's just say that we were in love once." She stated. She backed away from me and paced around the dimly lit room. Her face showed her emotions clearly and there was drool practically spilling out of her mouth as she reminisced about the past.

"But you're not now. I mean you are but he's not. He just so happens to be in love with someone else." I explained cockily. I leaned my head to one side to rub my itchy cheek with my bony shoulder. I blew my hair from my face and licked my dry lips.

"Ana, honey, don't you want your parents back?" She asked in a fake sad tone. I gulped back the lump in my throat.

I did want them back. I would do almost anything to get them back. Key word almost.

I couldn't just give Justin away. It didn't work like that and as much as I wanted them back, they were gone and I would never make them suffer as a couple of monsters running around eating people.

I shook my head. I looked down at my thighs." No. I'm keeping Justin. Leave my parents out of this, please."

"What if I told you I've already brought them back and you don't have a choice." She spat. Her fists curled by her sides. She was angry.

I slowly raised my head to look back up at her. I gazed at her with narrowed eyes. How could she do something like that?

"I do what I want. I also get what I want. So trade with me and all will go back to normal..." She spoke. I immediately shook my head.

"No."

She scoffed." Well I guess I'll let out this big secret. He was never going to tell you so I will."

She took a long pause to create a prolonging atmosphere. I awaited for her to speak and before I knew it, her phone was ringing, interrupting her from continuing. She turned away from me and answered the call. As she talked sassily into the phone, I heard the sound of something moving coming from behind me.

I turned and saw a figure standing in the darkness of the corner. I turned back to Caroline to see her now red eyes glaring at the corner. Her phone now stuffed into her back pocket. She crossed her arms.

"Why don't we give your boyfriend a show?" Caroline whispered to me with a smirk. She ripped me out of the chair in one swift motion and held me against her. My back was pressed against her as her hand clenched the back of my neck. I could see her fangs retract from her gums in my peripheral vision.

Justin jumped out of the shadows but stayed a good distance." Caroline, stop."

She cackled." Why should I? I mean, I should kill this bitch right here." Her gripped tightened on my neck with her nails digging into my skin. I whimpered in pain.

I could see Justin getting angry, his eyes were now red and it wouldn't be long before he would be trying to kill Caroline.

"I dare you." Justin spat.

Caroline scoffed." Do you really think challenging me will help?"

"Caroline, just fucking give me my girl and I can help you find someone to be with. I'm not that man. I never will be." He explained frustrated.

"I'll give you the girl on one condition..." Caroline started.

Justin gave her a look. It's like he knew what was coming.

"Justin, please inform us on a little information....." She spoke. She let go of my neck and pushed me away from her but not enough for me to fall into Justin." Who killed Ana's parents?"

My heart stopped and I immediately looked to Justin. He had a hard look on his face but then it shifted to a worried one. I gulped. Realization hit me hard.

"Y-You?" I whispered out. My eyes began to water as I stared at him. I felt like I had just been kicked in the abdomen. It was like the wind had been knocked out of me. I couldn't breath.

"Ana, I-" I cut him off.

"Don't." I spat as I backed away from the two. I quickly ran up the stairs and into the house. I had get out of there, I was suffocating.

Justin's p.o.v

So maybe I wasn't ever going to tell her about killing her parents. This is exactly why I wouldn't ever bring it up.

Caroline glared at me. I rolled my eyes and awaited her smart ass comments.

But nothing ever came.

"Are you finished?" I questioned angrily. Caroline let out one last laugh.

"Come find me later. I mean, I know she'll want nothing to do with you so after her bitch-fit come get me." Caroline explained seriously. But before I could reply...she was gone.

I was now left with my own demise. From here, I could hear Ana's cries. It made me feel like complete shit. I knew I wouldn't be able to make this up to her.

I didn't know what to do.

I killed her parents and caused the chaos that she calls life.

Would it even be worth trying to save myself from the grief?

[a/n: hey! It's been forever I'm sorry... It's also kinda short but I really wanted to update quick.

Why is Fetty wap stuck in my head....byE

Haha anyways thanks for being patient and hopefully I can update again soon(:

xoxo
- K Y L I E ]