T W E N T Y - T W O

"W-What are you doing here?" He said like he was out of breath. His eyes returning to their normal brown.

I stood up a little straighter and walked towards him. I instantly wrapped my arms around him and breathed in his scent. He didn't waste another moment and did the same.

"Jason told Lucille and Alec about what's happened with the council and she came to me for help. I agreed but I kind of snuck out before they made it here." I explained.

He let out a chuckle.

But then it was silent.

I looked up at him for a moment, his eyes bore into my own. We both began leaning in and soon enough, our lips touched.

He tried pulling away to speak.

"I wanted to apologize." He started but I shook my head and collided our lips together once more.

I pushed his body towards the bed and once the back of his knees touched the bed, he fell over, pulling me with him.

I smiled through the kiss but didn't hesitate as I quickly grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head.

He blinked and his eyes switched to a deep red.

Before I could comprehend his next move, he swiftly switched our position. He was now on top. His lips connecting to my neck and trailing down.

"If we don't stop now I won't be able to stop myself from going further." Justin whispered out. I let out a giggle.

"Why would I want you to stop?" I wondered playfully and he smiled before he smashed his plump lips back onto mine.

His shirt came off, revealing his toned chest and stomach. His tattoos fully on display now.

I bit my lip as he trailed kisses down my stomach. I could feel myself growing more frustrated as we continued our foreplay.

I wanted more.

He grabbed onto my jeans and helped me kick them off, revealing my black cheeky panties.

"You're beautiful." He breathed out, his eye raking over my body before meeting my face with his. He gave me one last kiss before I grabbed ahold of his black jeans and unbuckled them.

He helped me pull them off and he threw them somewhere around the room along with the other discarded clothes.

I felt his fingers slowly creep down into my underwear. They caressed my wet lips before he took his first finger and middle finger and shoved them into my throbbing core.

I moaned out in pleasure and my eyes rolled back as he went in and out, in and out.

I could feel something in my stomach start to build but before it could reach its full height, he pulled away and the feeling slowly started to fade.

I looked at him as he pulled away my panties and threw them to the side. He positioned his naked self onto me.

He looked into my eyes." Are you sure?"

I caught my bottom lip in between my teeth and nodded innocently.

"I-I don't want to hurt you. Tell me if I hurt you." He said seriously. I smiled at him and pecked his swollen lips.