Chapter 29

::Cassidy's POV::

"Don't," I said as Chresanto took a step towards me. I turned the other way.

I was still pissed about this whole Madison situation. I could KILL HER ASS . I knew she loved Chassidy, so her hurting her wasn't a problem. It was the mere fact that it's MY damn baby. What makes that hoe think that she can just TAKE MY child?
Then the police stupid asses. Ugh. They told us to wait. Just wait and see if she turns up because they can't do anything until another 24 hours.

"Don't what? Touch you? Try to console you? You're my wife Cassidy. I have the right to do that," He said.

I stayed quiet .

"I'm hurting too you kn--

"She said you kissed her," I turned back towards him and blurted out.

"What?" He asked back.

"Madison." I heard him sigh as her name left my mouth. "She said you kissed her... While I was throwing her out.. That's what she said."

"I didn't," he said.

"You didn't?" I asked sarcastically.

"No," he said sternly.

I turned to face him again and stared for a few seconds, before hugging him.

"She kissed me," I heard him say.

My heart sunk and I took a step back. Without my control, my right hand collided with his face.

"I knew it. I KNEW it."

"Knew what? I can't help it if SHE kissed me," he defended himself. "Why can't you just trust me sometimes?!"

"REALLY?! Have you heard of a thing called walk the fuck away! I SWEAR you make me look SO STUPID. All the fucking time. And you WANT my trust? How about you EARN it."

"I'M THE ONE WHO CANT BE TRUSTED?! I wasn't the one who hid your child away from you for SEVEN YEARS."

I froze. Wow. How could he bring that up like that.

I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and tried to suppress the tears that threatened to fall down my cheek. Not because I was sad or weak, but because I was frustrated and tired. It shouldn't be this hard. A relationship. Sure there are ups and downs, but we're never happy for long. Shit always happens.

"Look I'm sorry." He said. "I didn't mean that."
He took a step towards me.
I took one back.
"Don't touch me," I said sternly.

He continued taking steps toward me.

"Don't," I said once more.

He closed in on me.

"Please don--" I said above a whisper just before he took hold of my waist and slammed it into him.

He titled my chin up with his free hand and kissed me. It was filled with anger, passion, and love.

He pulled away after about a minute.

"You think I could ever kiss another woman the way I just kissed you?" He asked me.

I stayed quiet, in shock of how he just took total control of me. It was kind of a turn on..

I let every thing drift from my mind as I crashed my lips into his. He hoisted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Chres carried me up to our bedroom and well... Do I HAVE to explaing the rest?

I was resting my head on his chest afterwords, just thinking about everything.

"I hope Chassidy is alright," I murmured.

He rubbed my back.

"Madison is crazy, but not crazy enough to hurt our little girl," Chresanto assured me.

She better not. I SWEAR if she does anything to my little girl--

The doorbell rang.

I quickly got up and put on Chresanto's shirt while he just put on his pants.

I ran to the door and Chres followed behind me.

When I opened the door, I didn't see anyone.. That is until I looked down.

"Mama.." Chassidy cooed.

"Oh my god. My baby," I picked her up and kissed her nearly 1,000 times. Thank god she's okay.

I was just closing the door when a foot stepped in between the door seal.

I look up and saw Madison.

"Where the hell did you take my daughter," I demanded.

"Out for ice cream.. Duhh," she said with a smart tone.

Chresanto could feel my aggravation so he stepped in.

"Madison you need to go. I'm sorry if I led you on, but Cassidy is my wife.. And she's Chassidy's mothe--"

"No no no babe," I said and put my hand up stopping him. I put on a fake smile. "Here. Take Chassidy," I handed her to him. "Can you give her a bath? Since she's clearly been rolling around with dogs all day."

He looked at me suspiciously.

I nodded. "I can handle this."

I watched as he disappeared up the steps.

My smile faded and the back of my right hand smacked Madison's face.

"Look bitch," I said as I slammed the back of her head into the door. My hand had a right grip around her neck.

She tried to talk but no words came out.

"No. Don't say anything. You don't need to talk. Just listen. Listen very closely. I don't want to see your stupid ass around this fucking house again. Don't come near my daughter. Don't come near My husband and you sure as hell better not come near me, cuz I'm a woman. I don't have a problem with beating yo ass."

She tried to use her nails to claw at the hand that I had around her throat but there was no use. I could feel her body going limp.

"Do you understand?" I asked.

She stayed quiet.

"Do you FUCKING understand?!" I asked while slamming her head into the door twice.

She nodded.

"WHAT?!" I asked.

"Yes. Yes!" She squealed.

"Don't play no fucking games with me Madison. Get the fuck out my house," I said and opened the door, while yanking her hair towards her car.

"Bye bitch," I said and slammed the door.

Now that that's over with.

-----------------
Okay you guuyyyyssss. There's only one chapter left after this one. Soooooo if u want me to add anything in the last chap, let me know. I'm gonna focus fully on surviving public high school now, since this book is over so if you haven't already, go check that out. I'm working on two new stories also. The maid: his little secret, which I haven't published yet but I will soon and also another story called just friends. Soooo yeah. Comment and vote loveliessssss thanks!! 😘😘