Chapter 19

::Chresanto's POV::

I felt at ease as Cassidy rested her head onto my bare chest. I had my arms around her shoulders and I didn't plan on moving any time soon.

Everything wasn't resolved in our relationship yet, but I wasn't ready to just give up on her completely.

"So you don't want to get ... A divorce?" Cassidy asked hesitantly.

"No. What I want to know is how you thought that it'd make me happy by you agreeing to get one though," I said while keeping my eyes closed.

"Because you were pushing me to. I've seen you mope around lately, and I just wanted to make you happy. If you didn't want to be with me... I would have had to let you go," she said and that made me a little sad. She would actually do that because she thought it would make me happy. Sacrifice her own happiness because of me? She'd done this too much in the past already. With Caeden. She gave up her life as a teen and raised a child by herself. Just so I could live my dream.

I opened my eyes and sat up. "I'm not sad about my grandma dying. She's in a better place now and now she can finally be with my grandpa. I'll just miss her. If I seemed sad, that's why. But her death, it made me realize something. Life is short, and instead of worshiping every moment I have with you, I was fighting with you. Putting you through hell. I didn't want to get a divorce. I was just mad. I would've never went through with it. I just wanted you to hurt.. And for that, I truly am sorry," I meant every word as I spoke from my soul. "I still do love you. I won't ever stop and I forgive you for everything."

She looked down. "You can't. It's too much to forgive."

"We'll I do," I said and lifted her chin up. "Cassidy," her eyes met mine . ".. So you're just going to have to deal with it." I said and smiled. She smiled back at me but then I got serious . "I love you so much. I promise I do. And I promise I'll never try and hurt you intentionally ever again."

"I love you too," the words came out of her mouth just above a whisper.

I wiped the tear from her face and kissed her passionately. I finally had my wife back.

::Cassidy's POV::

It had been about a week since me and Chres made up. I can not explain the joy that has filled my body since then. I finally had my husband back!!

We literally haven't seen daylight since we made up. I haven't went into the office. He hasn't went into the studio. Nothing. We've spent most of our time in bed... If you know what I mean.

We had to catch up in the bedroom. We both hadn't had sex in about a whole month! That's no way to live.

"We should go somewhere," I suggested as I watch him grab a bottle of water from the fridge.

I could see the twinkling look of seduction in his eyes from across the kitchen. He walked over and picked me up, placing me on to the counter.

"Getting tired of me already?" He whispered into my neck then kissed it. The kiss soon turned into a make out session with my neck as he stood in between my legs.

I started to moan lightly and reflexively, my legs wrapped around him. I wanted to pull away, but it felt so good.

No Cassidy.

"No no no no no," I said and pulled away, trying to convince him to stop.

He had a sexy smirk on his face as he pulled away from my neck.

"We should get some fresh air," I said.

"I'm good. You're all I need," he said and started for my neck again. I held my hand to his chest so he couldn't get far.