Chapter 11

::Chresanto's POV::

I drove to Crystal's house after I got a call from her. She said that she just needed to "talk" but I was still skeptical on going.

When I arrived, she was outside playing with Chase. I don't know how, but she had a pretty nice house. I'd only been over here a few times.

I walked over to the bench and sat next to Crystal as we both kept our eyes on Chase playing with some toys on a blanket.

"So what did you need to talk about Crystal?" I asked.

"Uhmm I wanted to pick out a nursery for Chase with you," She replied and went to pick up Chase.

After walking into the house, I sat on her couch not wanting to follow her upstairs.

As I waited, my eyes averted around the room..There were pictures of Crystal everywhere. In most of them she was half naked. Hell she looked like she was a damn Playboy Bunny. I didn't get excited at all because I knew what I had at home. A Victoria Secret Angel.

Where was she though? Crystal I mean. She had walked upstairs over 15 minutes ago.

"Crystal!!" I yelled but she didn't respond .

"Crystal !!" I yelled again but my only response was silence.

I sighed and walked upstairs cautiously. I'd never been upstairs before so I was kind of lost. I walked up to a door- that was slightly cracked open-and I peeked inside.

My mouth parted open as I realized what I was seeing. I tried to walk away but I couldn't move. I was frozen at the sight .

I shivered at the moan that escaped Crystal's lips. She was laying on her bed with only a bra on. She slowly pumped the vibrator into her ----. I heard a moan again and this time, a chill went down my back.

I lost my balance a little and my foot accidentally hit the door. I froze and tried not to make any more noise. She didn't get up but she did look my way with a smirk implanted onto her face. She began to pump the vibrator faster and deeper.

I closed my eyes. Chresanto. What the fuck are you doing. Why can't I move? I saw a flash of moments I had with Cassidy. The laughs we shared. The day we got married. The times where I've held her in my arms. I didn't want to ruin what I had with her.

I started to take slow steps back when I felt someone pull my belt buckle. I reflexively opened my eyes and was stunned to see Crystal.

"You still want me huh?" She asked and rubbed her hand over my dick. It would be a lie to say I didn't have a boner, but what can I do?! I'm a man.

She rested her hands on both sides of my pelvis .

I removed her hands with force and placed them on the side of her body. I noted that she'd slipped on some pink lace underwear to match her bra. I tried not to stare for so long but the smile on her face was obvious that she'd recognized it.

"Where's Chase?" I asked trying to change the subject. "Weren't we supposed to be picking out nurseries for him?"

"Oh yeah. Come inside," she said and lead me into her room by pulling the top of my pants. I was brought to the bed and I sat.

"You know what. Imma sit over here," I said and got up to sit in the sofa chair she had in her room.

"Suit yourself," she said and shrugged.

We looked at a few nurseries online but I didn't have much focus. My eyes kept falling onto her breasts. I remembered all the teasing she used to make me endure with those breasts. God.

I closed my eyes and tried to "Calm" myself.

"Can you put some damn clothes on?" I asked absent mindedly. I hadn't even realized the words had slipped from my mouth until the damage had already been done.

Her head snapped towards me.

SHIT.

"Why?" She asked and in that one word she was off of the bed and straddling me. "Are they bothering you?" She asked and purposely shoved them in my face.

I shook my head and stood to push her off of me, but I didn't get the chance. Once i was on my feet, Crystal started grinding on my groin. Just because she knew it would turn me on even more, she leaned over to my ear and moaned softly.

She was hoisted onto my waist and idk why but I held her up. My hands squeezed her ass firmly.

Next, I threw her off of me. I grabbed her neck and pulled her forcefully towards me. I know she likes it rough.

"I'm tired of all this fucking teasing," I grunted into her ear.

I sucked onto her neck, making sure I left a hickey.

She moaned in delight and slid her hands up my shirt.

I placed my hands on her shoulder and shoved her down to her knees.

I didn't wait for her to unbuckle my pants or slide down my boxers. I did it myself.

I stepped forward until the back of Crystal's head was against the bed then I slammed all of me into her mouth. I didn't care that she started to choke, that just made me pump in and out faster.

"Chresanto!" I heard from a distance, but I couldn't stop. I moved in and out faster and faster.

"Chresanto!" I heard again.

Crystal swirling her tongue around was enough for me to bust in her mouth. I groaned loudly in satisfaction. That's when I felt a sharp pain in my arm.

****Back to Reality***

"Can you stop moaning and groaning? " Cassidy asked me impatiently.

I cleared my throat in embarrassment.

"Next time you have a wet dream can you make sure your FUCKING wife isn't in the room?" She exclaimed while grabbing a pillow and storming out of the room.

"Dammit," I mumbled under my breath. I removed the covers and looked at my pants. As promise, there was a small wet circle surrounding my groin.

::Cassidy's POV::

I woke up the next morning completely pissed. Disrespectful son of a bitch. Who the fuck does that?

I tried to calm myself because I only get frown lines when I'm upset. And that's just not acceptable bew.

I didn't bother staying home. After taking a quick shower, I headed out and luckily for me, Chresanto was still asleep. I looked at him in disgust as grabber my purse.

I left the house around 9 am. I treated myself to breakfast. I went to go get my nails done, my hair done and while I was being fancy, I went to the spa.

I decided to stop by the office. I haven't been there much in the last two months because Chresanto likes me home. I only come in about 2 days a week but, at this point though, no fucks are given. I went into my office and caught up on some of the work I'd been missing.

It was around 3 when I received a call.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Yes Ms.Sanders, this is Dr. Jones. Your doctor referred you to me to get the DNA test done."

"Oh yes..." I trailed off. My heart started to beat fast.

" Well the results are in. So whenever you come to pick them up will be fine."

"Okay thank you," I said and ended the call.

It was about 20 minutes before I held the results in my hands . This was it. All of my suspicions would be finally answered.