III.

After helping Mom with the chores around the house, I decided to go back to my room, instantly spotting the box on my bed

I sighed. Should I really open the box Ms. Jini gave me? She was a crazy old woman living in a creepy magic store. I sat next to it on the bed, staring.

Eventually, the curiosity started to win me over. I had to know what was in the box. I slowly unlocked the latch and opened the box. The box had a small golden latch that was easy for me to open.

 What I saw inside made me laugh- hysterically.

You have got to be kidding me!

I pulled the object out, amused.

In my hands was a golden pot. It reminded me of that thing on Aladdin. I guessed it wasn't exactly a pot since there was a spout on it. It was more like a kettle.

"You're joking with me. This is what's going to change my life? Ms. Jini, you are officially a nut case." I mumbled to myself, letting out a snort.

What am I supposed to do with this? I guess it will be a new decoration in my room.

I examined the designs on the lamp. There were traces of dirt on it. I grabbed a shirt off the floor and swiped it off. Some of it wasn't coming off, so I rubbed it off with my finger.

There, all better.

I was about to put it on my desk when it suddenly started vibrating. I froze. 

Kettles aren't supposed to vibrate.

I brought it closer to me. What the hell? Does it come with batteries and vibrates?

I went to examine it under the kettle started to burn my hands. I dropped it hastily. 

The kettle rolled on the floor and started shaking, moving across the ground.

Now I'm a little freaked out. I scampered back until I hit the wall.

Smoke started coming out of the spout. It was spreading everywhere in the room. I couldn't even see the floor. I closed my eyes and held my breath as smoke filled the entire room. 

Soon the smoke cleared up, I quickly swatted some smoke away from me. The gas could be toxic for all I know. I quickly thank the gods above that I closed the door so it prevents exposure to the rest of the house.

What the hell?

The smoke completely cleared the room and a small figure was in the center of my room.

My jaw dropped.

In front of me was one of the most beautiful girls I had ever seen. She had blonde, almost white hair and bright blue eyes. I examined her and looked at her outfit. It was a silky white tank top and a tan corset was wrapped around her waist that brought her breasts out. She had a long blue skirt that went all the way to the floor.