Chapter 10

From now on wards I'm Switzerland!

************************************

"So What do you think?" Mr Novak asked Caleb while Eden sat patiently on my right side listening to them.

"Mr Theller I think you should sign this deal because it will be benefit for your Bank" one of the business associate spoke.

I looked towards Caleb to find him lost in thoughts.

"What was he thinking?" I thought to myself. Was he thinking about the kiss. I know I was. It felt so right to have his luscious lips on mine, moving against my lips In a passionate kiss. My tongue lashed out absentmindedly wetting my lips as I reminisced the moment. Oh God! What was I thinking. He was my god damn boss as well as an asshole and here I am wanting him to kiss me again. What the fuck? I Willed myself to concentrate on what was going on at present.

Currently, Mr Novak gave a deal to both the rival teams to end their rivalries if they want any more profit and for that Eden and Caleb need to sign the deal, which means ending their Cold war with compromisation.

"Well Mr Blackwood what is your view on this?" Mr Novak asked to Eden.

Eden looked up towards Mr Novak and then adjusted his suite and looked towards me. I averted my gaze away from him and looked towards Mr Novak.

"Mr Novak you know that my Bank is running two times more successful than Mr Theller's Bank and if I sign this deal it will be not only be beneficial for me but also for Mr Theller too. So, if he wants me to sign this than he needs to pay me for it" Eden spoke arrogantly and smirked looking towards Caleb.

I found Caleb angrily balling his hands into fists.

"How much amount do you want?" Caleb spoke out for the first time.

"Excuse me?" Eden furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"You said I need to pay you and I am ready to pay. So, tell me the amount" Caleb asked, his face hard and cold.  You could tell from the fire that blazed dangerously in his eyes that he was pissed but was trying very hard to mask it. There was a dark aura surrounding Caleb and instead of repelling me it did the opposite.  i was attracted to him even more.  He was like the forbidden fruit in the garden of Eden, compelling me to come and take a bite out of him. It was scary yet thrilling. i know he was not good for me but still my heart and body responds to him. Tearing my eyes away from the devil, i looked towards Eden who was busy staring back at Caleb. His head was cocked to one side as if he was trying to figure something out. He seemed surprised by Caleb's answer but i on the other hand was not. I knew my boss was smart but this just proved how cunning he is. Money was not a problem for him so as soon as he gets his share of Eden's business then he knew exactly what he had to do to get his business higher and to show Eden who the real boss is. My train of thought was soon ended by Eden as he cleared his thought. His eyes momentarily landed on me and a mischievous smile creeper up on his face. I scrunched my face in confusion and looked towards Caleb for answers. Caleb's eyes landed on me for a flash before returning to Eden. His whole body was tense as he analyzed Eden's every move.  

Eden laid back comfortably in his chair as he eyed me, making me squirm in my seat. I heard Caleb growl quietly under his breath, too quiet for anyone to hear but because i was sitting next to him i could just about hear it. That just baffled me even more. There was too much testosterone in this room and i couldn't wait to get out.

" i never thought you would give in this easily", Eden taunted as he smirked at Caleb, " but now that i come to think of it, i don't want your money."

Caleb leaned forward, placing his elbows on the table. " then what do you want?" his voice was low and deadly and a shiver down my spine.

Eden smirk grew as he stared at me, looking me up and down. I  shifted in my seat, playing with my fingers in order to keep his eyes away from me. " what i want is Sangavi. Your PA."