Chapter 50

Selena's P.O.V

"Hey Sweetie You look amazing." Pattie Hugged me.

"Thanks Pattie you to." I smiled and headed into the living room to see it full of people from the crew and there families I seen Chaz I walked up to him and ruffled his hair he turned around.

"Selie." he hugged me I noticed a pretty girl behind him giving me a cold look I rolled my eyes and pulled out.

"Damn don't you look mega a fine." Ryan winked.

"As do you baby as do you." I smiled and hugged him.

"So where is Justin?" I asked.

"Right here baby girl." I turned around and him looked hot as ever he smiled and walked up and kissed me hard I smiled and pulled out.

"You look stunning baby." I blushed.

"Thanks." I shook my head I heard a scoff Justin rolled his eyes.

"Babe meet Caitlin and Christian Beadles." he pointed at the girl and a boy about 14.

"I love you!" he blurted out the guys laughed he blushed.

"I love you too." He smiled showing off his braces.

"Ah you have braces so cute." I smiled and turned to his sister looked her up and down.

"It nice to meet you too." I smiled she nodded and rolled her eyes.

"You drinking tonight Selena?" Ryan Asked.

"Nope I'm driving and have a lot to do tomorrow." I sighed he nodded.

"Rihanna tour tomorrow." he squealed I laughed and nodded.

"GURFRIEND!" I heard I turned and seen fuzzy hair.

"GAYLORD!" I smiled and hugged him he laughed, I talked to Ryan Carin Pattie Scooter well basically the entire Crew and loads of other people I didn't for ages about going on Rihanna Tour and when I get back I have to like leave straight away, Scooter had rang Beyonce's manager letting them know I can't come to the video shoot as I will be going straight after Justin Birthday, it was like 11:40 and I haven't seen Justin in nearly a half hour I stood up and excused my Self I seen Ryan in the hall on his phone I smiled at him he returned.

"Ok Speak soon have a happy New Year bye." He hung up and turned to me

"Have you seen Justin?" I Asked he shook his head I sighed.

"Come on I will help you look for him." I smiled gratefully and we walked around the house for like 15 minutes looking for him 3 minutes to the bells and I need to see him.

"Maybe he is upstairs."

"Why would he be?" I asked he shrugged his shoulders and we walked up stairs we check the bathroom and games room no Justin we headed for his room I heard a noise Ryan opened the door and there I seen Justin against the wall and Caitlin straddling him and kissing him.