Chapter 32

Selena's P.O.V

I groaned and roll over strecthin my bones. I looked to the little clock on the wall 6:00am rehearsal are at 9:00am I knew I wouldn't fall back asleep so I got up and went the toilet. I walked into the Kitchen Area and Seen Paul drinking coffee

"Morning Paul." I said getting a bowl of coco pops and sitting at the table.

"Morning Selena, why you up so early?" he asked with a smile.

"Have a lot on my mind." which I do last night I couldn't stop thinking about my feeling for Justin there not some little school crush it's much stronger even thinking about him makes me smile and get the butterfly's when he even looks at me, I'm just scared of heartache.

"Why are you up?" I asked him,

"Just couldn't sleep missing my girls " he glumly said, well my friend you are going to be happy shortly.

"Time will fly in P you will be home before you know it.' I smiled standing up pattening his shoulder.

''I hope so." he laughed. I walked back towards my Room I checked on the girls their asleep. I walked into my room and finished my breakfast I put the bowl on the bedside table I looked through the wardrobe and pulled out something to wear  and got changed and I brushed my teeth and plated my hair its 6:30am I grabbed my Ipod and phone and Crew Passes and headed out to see if the girls were up I opened their curtains I seen Lizzy texting away.

"Hey Your up could you wake Maddie about 8?" I asked

"Ye sure thing Hun but were you going dressed this early it's like half 6." she said hopping down from her new bunk she claimed last night she gave the bottom one to Paul.

"I just need fresh air and time to think " I smiled and walked out of the bus I stepped to the ground and looked around and seen the manager walking over towards the buses.

"Good morning Selena." He smiled.

"Morning Sir." I smiled.

"Why are you awake so early rehearsal don't start for another 2 and a half hours?" he asked curiously.

"Couldn't sleep hey could I use the stage while it's empty?" I asked him

"Yeah sure thing, the door is open Just go on in." he smiled I nodded and walked over to the Arena calling thanks over my shoulder.

Justin's P.O.V

"Morning Justin " The arena manager said Mick is his name.

"Morning Mick." I said sitting in the living area him and Scooter were talking I looked at the Clock Half 7.

"The dancer will be over at 9 so I'll have Either Selena or Luke come and get it off you." Scooter said I don't even know what they were talking about.

"Oh don't worry I'll give them to Selena she is on the stage the last hour I'm sure she'll still be there, so I'll head back over and give them to her." he smiled and walked out the door. Why the hell is she up this early there obviously something up, I signed and got up and headed to get change I put on some jeans supra's and a Hoodie done my teeth and walked towards the door.

"Tell Selena I say good morning!" Scooter laughed I flipped him off and ran out the door laughing and I walked towards the Arena. " Morning Justin." Some of the staff greeted my with I replied with a good morning and headed to the stage I heard the strong beats of a her songs I opened the stage door and stood in the wings , she was doing her own dancing she was amazing, we're so lucky to even have her apart of the crew I watched she dance for a few minutes keeping back so she wouldn't see me, I'm not a creep she's just amazing all the moves are unreal there all in sync never missing a beat she suddenly dropped to the floor and sat down and looked out to the seats I looked at her and took in everything about her, I decide to walk up to her.