Chapter 3

9 hours later at the airport in Atlanta:

I was woken up by the flight attendant lightly shaking me and saying.

"Hun, we are landing in 20 minutes." I gave her a small smile and grabbed my bag and went into the bathroom to do my business and headed back into my seat just in time for the seat belt sign to come on for landing.

Whoa I'm actually in Atlanta now. I got up from my seat and grabbed my bag and I walked to the luggage claim where I was waiting or almost forty mintues for my damn suitcases to come out, when they did come I put them on a trolley then I went to Arrivals and waited for my mam or dad or whoever was collecting me. I had my 3 big suitcase's by my side which I don't know why I brought all my clothes because I'm going to go shopping as soon as I'm rested. All of a sudden I was tackled to the ground by a douche no other than my twin brother Dylan.

"Oh my god oh my god my baby sis I have missed you so much you have no idea" he said with the biggest smile and twirling me around making my dizzy.

"Hey, I missed you too it's been to long'' I hugged him and pulled out.

''And dude stop with the baby sis crap you're 7 minutes older not 7 years" I shaking my head while chuckling.

"Well you are my baby sister so shut it. " he said laughing and hugged me again.

Someone clearing their throat caused me to turn around, and when I did I saw my parents

" I've missed use so much." I said feeling my eyes welling up, my mam pulled me into a tight hugging crying squezzing me, I missed her warm hugs its been over a year since I had one of these.

"We have missed you so much hun you have no Idea, Look at your your even more beautiful, all grown up now.'' she moved away and looked at me only to moved out of the way then I was crushed into a bear hug. I laughed and hugged my dad back.

''Yeah look at you, your so grown up, my baby girl is all grown up on me." dad said frowning then waved his hands in front of his face, telling himself not to cry.

''It's good to see you still have that sense of humour dad, miss you I did."I said while pulling him back into a hug.

''I've missed you too princess, come on and we get out of here and head on home." He said as he smiled big when he said home I nodded, I may be living here now but Dublin will always be my home.

Dad and Dylan grabbed my suitcases while I linked arms with mam and we walked out to the black SUV that was just parked in the underground car park.

"Damn this car is sick.' 'I Said looking that the beautiful car in front of me.

''Who owns it?" I turned to my mam dad and Dylan.

"I do.'' Dylan said with a big proud smile.

''Dude it is sweet, you're going to let me take it for a spin right." I said with hopeful eyes.

"Sorry sis not going to happen, only person behind the wheel is me. " he said with a serious face I looked at mam and dad who were smiling I chuckled and looked at Dylan.

"Ok well we'll see about that." I said with a wink knowing quite well I will talk him into letting me driving this beaut.

We jumped in the car and set out for a forty minute drive. I filled them in everything that has happen and about my exams just basically everything in general that has gone on in my life in 13 months but leaving out some serious things I don't want people knowing about.

"Honey.''My mam said from beside me in the back of the car while my dad was in the front with Dylan.

''Yeah?" I looked at her.