Chapter 49

Selena's P.O.V

"THANK YOU ATLANTA YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME I LOVE YOU." Justin screamed before running off stage, today is the end of the American tour Justin was congratulated with " You killed it man." " JB that was awesome." I smiled and pulled out my phone

@SelenaGomez:North American leg done .. Well done @justinbieber you were amazing :) well done to everyone in the crew, roll on March :) IRELAND BABY ;)

"Well done Selena." Pattie Hugged me.

"Thanks Mama P." I smiled hugging her back.

"YESSSS 3 MONTHS BREAK!" Ry shouted causing us to laugh.

"WOOOHOOOOO 10 DAYS BREAK!" I shouted sarcastically to him he frowned and came over and hugged me I laughed he can be so soppy at time's.

"Right guys let's go!" Scooter shouted to everyone to head back to the buses, we grabbed our bags and headed back to the car lot.

"Well done baby." I hugged Justin from behind he turned around kissed my forehead and hugged me.

"You too babe." I let go and headed to the bus with Shane talking about the Rihanna's tour, he is going home to his family and will be back on tour with me on the 1st of January. We got onto our bus and I ran to the bathroom and got in the shower before Justin could I smiled and closed the door hearing him run towards me.

"Ugh Selena let me in we can save water." I laughed out loud and hopped in the shower.

"No I will be out in 10 minutes!" I shouted, I heard him walk away the bus started to move so I done a quick job since I don't want to fall, after I rinsed my hair I grabbed a towel and tied it up and stepped out and wrapped a towel around me, I dried off and changed into my Pj's and slippers I grabbed my clothes and opened the door and headed to the room which Justin was on his phone in his boxers, he looked up at me and dropped his phone on the bed and stood up.

"Finally." he smiled and kissed my cheek and headed for a shower. I pulled my suitcase's out and picked out my clothes for tomorrow. I started to pack all my clothes I didn't bother folding them since they will be going in the wash I had all my stuff pack so I went over and started on Justin because that fucker always leaves it to the last minutes to pack his crap. I pulled out Black washed Jeans White t-shirt and Black Jacket and his Black Supra's and boxers and socks for him to wear tomorrow and I put all his things into a suitcase and put them beside mine, he came back out after 10 minutes in the shower with a towel around his waist and running another through his hair.

"You packed already?" he was amazed looking around the room I laughed.

"Well since everything will be going in the wash I just put our clothes in the suitcase's I left your clothes for tomorrow hung them in wardrobe." he smiled gratefully and kissed me leaving 3 strong pecks on my lips and murmuring I love you between them

"Thanks babe." I nodded and switch my hair-dryer and dried my hair poker straight I handed the dryer to Justin who done his hair quickly then he unplugged it and put it in my hand case it was after half 10 and we were both pretty exhausted we cuddled up together and in minutes we were out.

*Back at home*

"Ally!" I squealed and ran towards my family who were at my front door waiting for me, Greg handed me the baby.

"Baby girl you are so big now." she gave a small smile that melted my heart I walked in the house passed everyone.

"Hello to you too sweetheart." My mam said sarcastically I smiled at them all and looked back down at Ally who was staring at me with her big brown eyes