Chapter 6

Justin's P.O.V

"Dude why you do that could you not see I was talking to Selena? '' I asked glaring at the douche beside me.

''Yo man chill you can talk to her tonight." Chaz said jumping in the passenger seat.

"Don't think that will happen. " I muttered under my breath. If only I could go back to last night I wouldn't have been the cocky bastard.

"What you say dude?" Chaz asked with raised eyebrows.

"Nothing, let's go. " I said starting the car up.

We got home at around 6pm and I got a quick shower dried off then got changed. At about 6:40 mom comes into my room and tells me where leaving now and the guys are already down stairs waiting .We deciding we would go in mom's car since she would drive there and I would drive back in case she has a few glasses of wine. On the way in the car I couldn't get Selena out of my head, the way her eyes light up when she talks about her friends back home, how her hair falls sweetly in front of her face ... Crap I sound like a such a girl ... maybe if I wasn't so flirty and cocky around her maybe she would like me ... whoa what the freaking hell I'm going all soft, Hell I'm Justin Bieber I can have any girl I want.

We pulled up to the restaurant and walked into the doors to be greeted by my crew and Dylan and his mom and dad where just walking in before us.

"Yo JB man how you doing?" Ry good my stylist asked while doing our hand shake.

"I'm alright man." I answered back and greeted everybody else then I notice lovely Selena was not here- Ugh I got to snap out of that I don't like her.

"Yo Dylan where's your sister's." I overheard Chaz asked Dylan I turned around to them waiting for the answer.

"There on the way man." he smiled. YESSSSS she's coming, ah shit I really have to stop this, she doesn't like me and I don't care. While we were waiting on the girls I was catching up with Scooter and Kenny, it's been 2 weeks since I seen them cause we had a break but were back at work on Monday as I have a concert on Friday night it'll be all work no play so scooter say's, ha ye right . After about 5 minutes the door open and Bella and Selena walk in and oh good god she is looking fine. The way that dress hold onto her curving hips, I have to stop thinking like that or little Bieber might pop up. The hug everyone including me, the smell off her had me weak at the knees, she looks so breathtaking.

"You look beautiful!" I blurted out, damn where did that come from oh she's going to tell me again she's not interested than everyone will laugh, you man are stupid.

"Thanks." She said then turned her head. Whoa wait what's that I see, is she blushing, I chuckle I can make her blush, She turned her head back to me.

"You scrub up well yourself Biebs." she said with a cheeky smile I grinned back at her.

"Well you know how I do. " I Said flipping my collar she just laughed at me and walk to her mom Oh her laugh, Oh Justin you have it bad for this girl no I don't she doesn't like me so ugh Well you're just going to have to make her like you and show her the real Justin not the cocky Justin Bieber. Whoa what the hell am I talking to myself for there is no way I'm cocky.

"Yes you are mate yes you are. " Ryan said from behind me I raised my eyebrows at him, crap I said that out loud.

"You like Selena don't you man?" he smirked I shook my head rapidly even though I may like her a tiny bit.

"What me like her, now way, you're crazy." I said not making eye contact causing him to laugh at me.

"Yes you do man, maybe show her the real side of you and not the famous Justin Bieber, don't tell her I said this but Dylan told me she thinks you're hot but you're not her type because she's not into the whole cocky player thing " he patted my back before walking off leaving me alone with my thoughts. It's not my fault I attract a lot of girls I just can't help myself I'm a 17 year old who has raging hormones. Plus what am I going to do to please her, I never had to make a girl like me they all just seem to fall at my feet. She is different thou, the way she doesn't scream when she sees me and she couldn't care less of who I am, the fame doesn't bother her, she is probably the best looking girl I have seen in a long time . All that makes me want her even more.

"Hello earth to Justin you in there? " Selena asked waving her hand in front of my face.

"Huh W-what?" I asked snapping out of my daze staring into her beautiful green eyes.

"You have being in your own little world for the past couple of minutes, everybody going over to the table come on." she said giving me a beautiful smile. Ye man I'm going to change, I'm going to show the real me, I'm going to make her mine if it's the last thing I do.

@justinbieber: time for a change, love all my fans :)

I followed her over to the table having a sly look at her ass, can you blame me I'm a guy and its fine as hell. I got seated beside Chaz and Dylan and Ryan while Selena was across from us with her dad and Kenny. About 30 minutes into the meal we were all chatting I looked across at Selena who was in a deep conversation with Kenny, there getting on like a house on fire already.

''She is really easy to get along with great personality. '' Dylan said to me I nodded and looked back down and my food having a few sneaks at her. I have met a hell of a lot of girls but Selena she just tops every single one of them.

Dinner went pretty well, delighted I have a decent conversation with Selena basically showing her I'm not what she reads or hears about me is true. After giving everyone a hug goodbye and getting Selena's number off Dylan me and mom headed back home.

''Do you like Selena? '' Mom asked from the passenger sea, yeah she's drunk. The guys laughed in the back seat.

''She's a nice girl. '' I said looking at the road with small smile thinking about her.

''Hmmm a nice girl, is that all?'' she laughed I simply nodded, no way was I telling mom my feeling about her if I didn't even know them yet.

''Whatever you say son. '' she said and looked out the window. I pulled up to the house and parked mom'scar and I helped her into the house she could hardly walk, after helping her up the stairs I gave her a kiss on the cheek and headed to my room stripping into my boxers and falling onto the bed giving Selena a text hoping she would reply.