Chapter 38

Selena's P.O.V

"Selena.''I heard somebody shout I groaned and buried my head in the pillow its too good damn early I covered my eyes I could still hear the knocking.

Knock

Knock

knock

knock

I pulled the covers off me and gotup still closed eyes,Ye I'm a natural I made it to the door without walking into anything.

''Who is it?" I asked in a groggy voice.

"Your sexy amazing handsome loveable boyfriend." I heard Justin I sighed

"Taylor what are you doing here?" I smirked and opened the door.

"Oh hey Justin it's just you." I said and walked back into the room and under the covers again. I heard the door locked and heard footstep coming closer I felt the bed go down on the other side I popped my head out to see a grinning Justin I pulled the blankets over my head, I felt him get off the bed oh please leave I want sleepthe blankets where pulled off me I opened one eye and seen Justin with a cheeky smile on his face.

"You know even in the morning cranky and bed hair you're still stunning." I moved my hand I poked his face.

"What are you doing?" he chuckled

"Looking for a mute button." I whispered he laughed softly.

"Way to hurt a guys feeling." I could tell he was pouting.

"Hmm." I mumble I could feel mySelf going back to sleep I don't no why I'm so tired, he started stroking my leg.

"Babe you need to get up were like checking out in 15 minutes." he said softly I shoot up out of the bed causing me to fall on the floor.

"owww" I whined I looked at Justin who was clutching his stomach laughing.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked standing up rubbing my arse he laughed harder.

"Ugh fuck off dick head." I said annoyed and walked into the bottom and locked the door , fucking dick laughing at me, ugh I am so not a morning person then he like laid down for 15 minutes then he decided to tell me 15 minutes later were checking out. I ran the shower I striped down and hopped in. I had to have a quick one since I had like 10 minutes to wash and change, I rinsed my hair and got out and wrapped a towel around me I brushed my teeth and headed back into the room I looked up and no Justin I sighed he is pissed at me I noticed a piece of paper on the bed.

Selena

It's only 9am we don't check out till 12

Sorry wanted to bring you forbreakfast

forget it now

Justin

Yeah he is pissed I plugged my hair dryer in and blow-dried it straight then but it into a bun with curls coming out of it. I grabbed my clothes I Brought from the bus I put my underwear on and got dressed I checked my Self out in the mirror, I love love love this dress on me it shows my figure perfect and me arse looks great. I gather all my things and put them in the carry bag I check the time 10:03am I grabbed myphone and key card and headed down to Shane And Joe room I knocked on the door and waited for them to open up.

"You're up early S we don't leave till 12." Shane said I smiled.

"Yeah I know I got an early wake up call can you watch this bag for me while I go get break fast?" I askedhim he took my bags off me.