Chapter 23

Justin's P.O.V

The past few days ye me and Jasmine have hung out but only as friends I have no feeling for her, we were watching TV At Dylan's house and we were sitting close to each other but there is nothing going on Her and Dylan Kind of like each other. I heard Becky screaming and we notice Selena was back I seen the hurt in her face when she seen me and Jasmine, me and Jas moved away from each other since she knows how I feel about Sel. I hate how were not talking to each other, tomorrow morning I'm going to fix us, I tweeted in case my fans think I'm dead.

@justinbieber:  who is ready for #MYWORLDTOUR.

I'm so excited about going on tour and seeing all my amazing fans.

@justinbieber: SYKED.

@justinbieber: Tomorrow I'm fixing this problem.

I felt relieved when Selena said that dude on the plane was gay. After she went up to bed  we sat around for a while watching some TV.

"Justin do you like Selena?" they all looked at me.

"Yeah I do, tomorrow I'm going to fix us, look guys we better get going getting too late." I said goodbye and dropped Jas back at her hotel. I went home to bed and started to think how I'm going to get Selena.

(—NEXT DAY—)

Today the crew is going over to Dylan's house for another barbeque since it's a Saturday and none of us have any work. Scooter wants to find out what Selena is doing with the dancing situation , I showed them her views on you tube he couldn't believe it , he wants her on the crew as much as I do.

After she agreed to come on tour, shit man I don't think I've ever been this happy. She said she's going up stairs so I decided it's now or never. I walked up the stairs and I seen Sophie she gave me a smile of encouragement, I walked slowly to her room and knocked on the door full of nerves she opened in here Bikini if we were talking again I would so have checked her out.

"Hi' I said.

''Hey." she said looking down.

"Selena can we talk?" I asked her finally getting the courage to talk.

"Yeah sure come in." she stepped a side and I sat on her futon and she sat on her bed.

"Look Selena I'm really sorry about the other morning about what I said to you, I'm should have been supporting you not having a go at you, I never asked you to dance for me out of pity , Selena your amazing and when you turn it down it nearly killed me you're my best friend and I didn't want you to go to New York I don't know what I would do if I didn't get to see everyday, you mean so much to me" I said looking at her she looked shock I don't think I was expecting me to tell her my feeling.

"Well we both said thing we didn't mean, but none of use understand that that studio was my life, how would you feel if your career was destroyed and there was no way getting it back, after working so hard to get where you are today?'' she questioned me.

''To be honest I'd be in bits and I know that's how you feel and I'm sorry, and that's why None of us want you to give up your dream Sel you're too good so we had a talk with your mom and dad about your coming on tour it will help your get your mind off things lately and your career will start up plus you get to be with me." I wink at her making laughed LIKE MUSIC TO MY EARS.

"Sooo." I said to her after a minute of silence.

"I'll forgive you if you forgive me." she smiled.

"Why wouldn't I." I got up from the couch and walked over and hugged her she was only in that sexy bikini god she looks so hot, snap out of it Justin.