Chapter 34

Selena's P.O.V

Today were currently on the way to Kansas City Where on the road the last 6 hours. The past month it has been so crazy, I have been getting phone calls off modelling agents I done a few photo shoot and Interviews, its all so blizzard to me still. I'm getting so much hate from Justin fans saying I'm using him and my fans starting fights on twitter saying I'm not which I am thankful they believe me but I don't want the drama. It's hard to believe I'm gone from a Dancer from Ireland who had a dance school to The Most talked about Hip Hop dancer, Just because I have that label I don't go looking for the interviews and all other stuff I've been refusing to do them I'm just here to dance for Justin that's all for now, but they don't seem to listening, the pap's are everywhere I go, It's a pain in the backside, Chaz and Ryan and Dylan Came on tour 2 weeks ago , Dylan was a surprise I am delighted he is here, it's good to have someone from my family with me.

"S we're stopping off for Dinner now, get ready." Shane is one of my bodyguard, Ye I have body guards now I know its stupid but Scooter said its necessary since my fan base is nearly as high as Justin.

@SelenaGomez :Off to dinner with the JBcrew , I'll answer more question tonight :) LoveYou Guys X

I sigHed and got up from the bed, Yeah I had a lazy day the time of the month so I'm all moody andtired, I walkedver o to my wardrobe and pulled out my clothes and got changed and got my purse and headed out to the living area and seen Shane and Joe my other body guards, Maddie and Lizzy movedonto the dancer's bus about 2 weeks ago when the body guards where assigned they didn't want to move but they never hung out wither dancer's when they were on this bus and the guys were all moans but now everyone is happy, well for the time being.

"Right you got everything?" Shane asked I nodded and sat down until the bus stopped.

"Have you gotten any more phone calls from them interviewers?" Joe asked.

"Yeah I'm seriously sick of it, I never signed up for bull shite." I sighed as the bus pulled over guess were here.

"Sorry bud." he patted my head and stood up.

"Common S." Shane said.

I stood up and put my Shade's on and headed out behind Joe, luckily there wasn't any Pap's so we walked straight in, we were the last bus to pull up.

"Bieber." Joey said

The Waiter led us to the table and everyone was setted.

"Hey Sweetie." Pattie Smiled from across the table.

"Hey." I gave her a small smile and looked down to my menu I could feel her eyes on me I got my phoneout to text her.

To : Mammy P

Sorry I came off as ignorant, It's the Time of the month and I'm not in the best mood x.

I Pressed send. Me and Pattie have gotten really close over the month see is basically my second mam, She looked at me and smiled, I nodded.

"What would you like miss?" the waiter asked.

"Just an ice coke please." I smiled.

"Nothing to eat?" He asked I shook my head and he moved on. Everyone was getting their order in I was just staring at my hands, every month I'm like this my moods always change I hate it, Hopefully I'm good by next show. I was brought out of my dazed by my phone buzzing on my lap.

**** I newmessagebabe;)xx****

From: Babe ;) xx

Babe Are you OK ? xxx

Oh Yea I forgot to mention Justin well me and Him are still going strong nearly 5 weeks in 2 days, no-body knows we're together but I think they kind of know there is something going on with us by the way we act around each other and how if one goes out of the room the other goes.