Chapter 4

Selena's P.O.V

I stepped away from him a bit and looked back at him he was smiling I had the urge to roll my eyes but that rude to do it in front of his face.

"Oh no worries I wasn't looking were I was going." I said with a forced smile I went to move passed him but him stepped in my way I sighed and looked up at him and raised my eyebrows.

"Hey there Beautiful I'm Justin as you probably already know that. ''He laughed as I now rolled my eyes I had to that was to cocky

''Your Selena right? " he winked ugh cocky little shite

"That's me and what are ye doing here?' 'I asked confused. See I never really like this kid only one or two of his songs, ye he is cute looking and all that but he a stuck up little superstar who thinks he can have every girl he wants, well not this one anyway .

''Well beautiful I'm one of Dylan's friends." He said with a Flirty smile , ugh god here comes his flirty side quick get out of here Selena

"Oh right good to know , well I'm off to find my sister it was nice meeting you take care bye. " I said quickly before turning and walking away leaving him standing there. I eventually found Bella in the kitchenthis house is that big I got bloody lost. I sat on the sofa just at the back of the Kitchen where the patio doors are talking to Bella about her ex-boyfriend and what not.

"So ye we were together for like a good few months but it didn't work out and nobody knew we were together till it was over. " she said with a shrug.

"Well you don't need a guy do you, better off being single. " I said smiling we talked for another half hour until we were called to dinner. I walked into the hall walking past Dylan and his other friends and the pop-star.

"Yo dude who is that? She is pretty fine." The Shaggy hair one said next to Dylan.

"Chaz that's my twin sister Selena!" Dylan laughed.

"Whoa since when did you have another sister who is your twin? She is hot!" The other one laughed Dylan rolled his eyes at them and slapped the back of their head, myself and Bella chuckled.

"Ryan dude I told you about Selena ages ago she stayed in Ireland to finish school while we moved over here!" Dylan said nudging his arm. I take it their Ryan and Chaz I smiled and introduced myself.

''Hey I'm Selena. '' I put my hand out for them to shake Chaz pushed Ryan out of the way to shake my hand first.

''Do you have a boyfriend? '' the 4 of them where eyeing my jumper I laughed and shook my head.

''Do you want one? '' he winked I laughed and took my hand back and shook Ryan's hand.

''I'm a lesbian. '' I said me and Bella walked off laughing leaving 3 disappointed guys and my laughing brother behind.

''Dude's she is joking she says that when she isn't interessed. '' I heard Dylan laugh. I smiled and got seated next to Bella and my mam. We spent the meal just talking about the basic things ,I had a great laughed with Chaz and Ryan I have a feeling we're going to be good friends.

''So Sel what did you do about your dance studio? " My dad asked and my smile turned into a frown.

"I left Ty in charge while I'm over here so ye I'm no longer head dancer. " I Said looking away from him trying not to get emotional in front of everyone.

"Baby don't be upset you can always go back and visit plus with your dancing I'm pretty sure you could land a good few jobs over here with dancing involved." Mam Said.

"Ye I know but it just hard you know leaving the school after discovering it 6 years ago." I said she slowly nodded her head. Nobody really knew what to say to me so I changed the subject pretty quick.

"So anyway ma, da how's work going over here for use?" I asked Curious since they moved over here for their jobs.

"It's going great for both of use love, hard hours but it brings the money in huh." Dad said laughing, we just talked a bit more while I was talking I could feel eyes on me for pretty much the whole dinner I knew it was Bieber he kept grinning and winking any time I looked up i just returned fakeishly Smile. Him and the boys talked about video games and girls I was no way intrigued in that conversation so I just talked to Dad about his job and how much it change. I thought it was crazy that now my dad knows loads of famous people from doing work for them. Back in Ireland everyone knew dad over his job but over here is another thing, he is like huge, goes to the top parties and everything, I couldn't believe it. After dinner was eating Dylan his friends and I were just chilling out in the living room watching telly. I could see from the corner of my eye that Bieber kid was still looking at me it was starting to annoy me so I thought I's speak up.

"Are you gonna stare at me whole goddamn night?" I asked glaring at Justin.

"I might." He winked with his right eye.

"Ewww." I said putting my finger into my mouth pretending to throw up.

"Whoa JB looks like Selena is no fan of yours. " Ryan said Laughing at him causing the other guys to do so.

"You got that right. ''I said walking out to the kitchen to get a bottle of water from the fridge. On the way back I could hear Dylan talking about how Justin and how he isn't my type and not to even bother to waste his time, you got that right bro

''Bro come on I have my ways if I really wanted you sister I just use my charms." He said in a cocky voice I scoffed at him.

"Dude your my bro and all but if you go a near my sister I will break your legs." Dylan said laughing but serious as well. I walked back into the room laughing just thinking this kid thinks he could wrap me around his finger.

"Me are you serious, oh my god that has been the funniest thing I have ever heard in my entire life, dude I wouldn't go near you with a ten foot pole, you are so not my type." I said laughing while leaning on the door he face dropped his cheeks were red with embarrassment from me hearing what he said.

"Ah I'm going to bed it has been a good night thanks for the laugh Biebs " I said still laughing while walking out, his face was just priceless when I said that to him.

I walked up into my bathroom brushed my teeth and tide up my hair and got changed into PJ'S and turned on my laptop and went onto twitter.

@SelenaGomez:I miss you Dublin :( + my girls and family so much already...

@SelenaGomez:has met my brother's 3 best friends @itsryanbutler @ChazSom3rs and yes thee one and only @Justinbieber =O... dudes are cool.

@SelenaGomez:Exhausted time for bed... Na'night lovely's.