Karkat and Dave React To: CroKar (♠️)

@PanicMyFallinFandoms requested: ♠️ CroKar

KARKAT: OH GOD WHYYYYY.
KARKAT: THIS IS GROSS.
KARKAT: I'M ACTUALLY VOMITING A LITTLE IN MY MOUTH. THAT'S HOW GROSS THIS IS.

DAVE: ew gross. do me a solid and keep your nasty puke sprinkler to the other side k

 do me a solid and keep your nasty puke sprinkler to the other side k

KARKAT: UUUUGGGHHHH
KARKAT: THIS IS GROOOOOSSSSS

DAVE: we gotta do it dude.
DAVE: come on.
DAVE: ...or you can jus lay there thats cool too.
DAVE: ill do this no biggie.
DAVE: aight so its pretty obvious that karkat already isnt into this dude.
DAVE: cronus?? he sounds like that dude from percy jackson lol
DAVE: anyway ive heard stories about him and idk if theyre true or not but apparently he can be a perv?? and a dick. and pretty pushy too. like, he KNOWS that meenah isnt really interested in him but he just keeps at it.
DAVE: karkat doesnt really enjoy that.
DAVE: i dont think ANYONE really enjoys that tbh.
DAVE: but yeah, this guy just flat out annoys the shit out of karkat and not in the weird sexy pitch flirting kind of way.
DAVE: in the kind of "i want to shoot myself in the face with a goddamn hot sauce gun to end my suffering" kind of pain.
DAVE: yall should see him now all laying down on the ground and curled up and cursing under his breath.
DAVE: he is disgusted by the thought of cronus and himself ever being together as pitch.
DAVE: ...platonically.
DAVE: do i even have to add that?
DAVE: whatever. my point is he doesnt like-- or hate the dude that way so yeah...

KARKAT: HE'S JUST...HE'S JUST SO HORRIBLE YOU KNOW?  IT'S BAD.
KARKAT: I'M GOING TO HAVE NIGHTMARES ABOUT THIS NOW.
KARKAT: THANKS A LOT.

DAVE: rip karkat.