Karkat and Dave React To: MeenKat

@WE_THE_FR34K5 requested: MeenKat

DAVE: oh shit whaddup
DAVE: i can actually properly talk about this one lmao

KARKAT: SHOCKER.
KARKAT: ALSO NEVER SAY WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU FIRST SAID.

DAVE: aight so I know a guy

KARKAT: THAT MAKES IT SOUND LIKE YOU'RE DOING DRUGS.

DAVE: the only drug i need is you
DAVE: wink

KARKAT: ...YOU ACTUALLY SAID WINK OUT LOUD INSTEAD OF ACTUALLY WINKING.
KARKAT: YOU'RE SUCH A DWEEB.

DAVE: dweeb strider at your service.
DAVE: anyway i know a guy who happens to be karkat. not *my* karkat some other timeline one. apparently he either almost did or actually went on a date with meenah.
DAVE: ya know, the punk rock fish princess.
DAVE: anyway they were pretty into each other sorta, at least that's the impression i got from him, and were gonna fight lord english together and shit.
DAVE: which probably wouldnt be on my top five dates but ya know, whatever made them happy.
DAVE: anyway long story short the two of them bonded together over hating pretty much all the dancestors and talking crap about them and saying what theyd do to english and talking about their respective home planets.
DAVE: i think the other karkat mightve mentioned his previous ambition to become a grand threshecutioner.
DAVE: idk they just seemed like they got along well together, idk if they actually went on a date but from what ive gathered it seems like theyd be kind of good together.
DAVE: the only problem would be that shes dead and he isnt and also she might be a bit too old for him.

KARKAT: WELL I KIND OF HAVE TO GO WITH DAVE'S WHOLE PERSPECTIVE ON THIS SEEING AS I NEVER REALLY GOT MUCH OF A CHANCE TO TALK TO MEENAH AS MUCH AS I WOULD'VE LIKED. SHE SEEMS LIKE A COOL TROLL AND I HAVE TO SAY, I HIGHLY RESPECT HER ASULT SELF.
KARKAT: EVEN IF HER ADULT SELF WAS A DICTATOR AND PROBABLY WOULD'VE CULLED ME THE FIRST CHANCE SHE GOT.

DAVE: you have some fucked up morales.