Karkat and Dave React To: JadeDavepetasprite

SweetProspitDreams requested: JadeDavepetasprite. ((ALSO!! FLASH GIF WARNING!!!))

~

KARKAT: ...
KARKAT: ...
KARKAT: PFFFFFFT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DAVE: fuck you man
DAVE: sigh
DAVE: lets do this

DAVE: fuck you man DAVE: sigh DAVE: lets do this

DAVE: alright.
DAVE: so davepetasprite
DAVE: at first i didnt know shit about them and when jade told me that i "was a good kisser even if i had catlips" that kind of fucked me up. but now i know that she was talking about davesprite who had fused with cat-girl sprite.
DAVE: fuck
DAVE: anyway
DAVE: i guess theyre really happy together. they always seem to be like, laughing and flying around and shit.
DAVE:...
DAVE: this whole thing is making me uncomfortable.
DAVE: not that i aint happy jade has herself a rocking date mate or the fact that the date mate is part me or the fact that the date mate is a game construct but the fact that since davesprite is in there somewhere, every once in a while i get a lil snippet of davepeta's POV and i see something i probably shouldnt see.
DAVE: like the other day for instance
DAVE: everything was fine, I was having a nice day when BAM
DAVE: suddenly im seeing jade in her undies in minds eye.
DAVE: i screamed.

KARKAT: AND JUDGING FROM THIS, DAVEPETA SHOULD BE GETTING WEIRD IMAGES IN *THEIR* THINKPAN FROM WHAT *YOU'RE* CURRENTLY LOOKING AT.

DAVE: yeah but its not like im constantly seeing you naked or shit
DAVE: i get lucky if you agree to take off your first layer of clothing.

KARKAT: AND YOU HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN THAT FAR YET.

DAVE: sadly.
DAVE: anywho, yeah happy for jade but i could definitely do without the random bursts of furry porn.
DAVE: im constantly caught in that yiff sandwich.
DAVE: dog jade and cat troll girl.
DAVE: my life is one horribly gross and poorly written furry porn.
DAVE: featuring natures natural enemies: the cat and dog.
DAVE: with special guest star: bird dave.

KARKAT: DAVE PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT ANIMAL PORN.
KARKAT: ANYWAY, I THINK IT'S CUTE.
KARKAT: JADE DEFINITELY SEEMS A TAD BIT HAPPIER THEN HOW I LAST REMEMBER HER.
KARKAT: DAVEPETASPRITE REALLY MAKES HER HAPPY.
KARKAT: I GUESS *EVERYONE* NEEDS THEIR OWN VARIATION OF DAVE TO MAKE THEM HAPPY, FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN HE DOES TEND TO LEAVE PEOPLE WITH A TINY SMILE AND WARM FUZZY FEELING.

DAVE: aww, thanks.