I nodded my head. "Yeah. My son's name is Daniel. He's eight."

"Oh, that's what's up. I love kids. Was your ex his Dad?"

I shook my head. "No."

"Damn. I'm not judging your or anything."

I sighed. "I was molested when I was a teenager and I got pregnant and decided to keep my son," I told him. I've come to terms with what happened to me when I was a teenager and I don't have an issue telling people. What happened to me wasn't my fault, it was my parents' fault for letting him live years ago when he tried to hurt them.

He sighed. "Damn. I'm sorry baby girl."

"It's all right, you didn't hurt me. That guy did. Uh, who are you? And how do you know my brother?"

His eyes widened. "Prince is your brother?"

I scrunched up my face. "Who the hell is Prince? My brother is Theodore."

He nodded his head. "Right, we're talking about the same person. You know, you can't really use your government name so we came up with a nickname. But that's your brother?"

"Yes."

"Like blood brother?"

"Yes."

"Like y'all got the same parents?"

"Yes. How else would we be brother and sister? Now, who the hell are you?"

"Damn. Damn. Damn!" he yelled. "Every time I find a fine girl, some crazy shit always happens. I'm your cousin Adonis, Marlon and Tiana's grandson."

My eyes widened. "Cousin? I've never seen you before."

"I stay in Atlanta."

Well, that figures why I've never seen him before. "Oh, you're still cute though."

He looked up at me with a smirk on his face. "You know I'm more than cute. Cute is for children. I'm sexy as hell and you know you sexier than I am. Shit. We're kinda far down the family tree and there basically ain't no blood between us no more. So, it's not weird to me if it's not weird to you."

I laughed. "I don't know about this."

"We just met so you can think about it. I'll give you my number later so you can give me a call before I go back to Atlanta. I hope you moving down to Atlanta with Prince, right?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah, I can't have my brother being too reckless down there," I replied. I wasn't going anywhere without Theodore. I didn't think I'd ever find myself saying that but Theodore has been with me more than anybody else has. I really don't want anybody trying to take care of me but Theodore has and he's the one that asked me to move to Atlanta with him. He said he wants me to come down there with him because he wants Princess to have a good female influence growing up and I need Daniel to have a positive male role model to look up to, too.

"Well I'll be down there so he can't be too reckless. Maybe me and you can get something going down there, 'cause you too fine for me not to be tryna talk to you."

"I'll see. Uh, what's going on with Theodore? Did something happen at the doctor's appointment?"

He sighed. "Yeah. I don't wanna get all up in his business so you should probably talk to him about it."

"Was it his fat, nasty, hood rat ass baby mama?"

"She was part of it but it's Princess. She's sick."

I scrunched up my face. "Alright, I'm gonna go upstairs. Good night though. What hotel are you staying in tonight?"

He smirked. "Right here. Cousin King said I could crash here with y'all to get to know this side of my family. He said you'd be able to find me a room to sleep in."