;meeting the boys

*positive

wilkinson:

you tapped your foot against the elevator floor.you and sammy were on your way to his photo shoot and the elevator was taking a long time. it finally made a ding and the doors opened.you jumped up and ran out."calm down babygirl"sammy chuckled."we could have gotten stuck in there"you said hugging him from the back as he walked to the room that the photoshoot was being held."oh and my friends are going to be there if that's ok with you"he said warning you."oh that's fine,i always wanted to meet them anyway."you said shrugging.sammy opened the door and you two walked in.you were still hugging him from behind."ayyeeee my nigga sammy"you heard someone say.you looked over sammys shoulder and it was a black guy giving sammy a dap."who's this"he asked pointing at you."this is my-"you quickly cut him off introducing yourself,"girlfriend and my name is y/n"you said."oh you're y/n.sammy will never shut up about you.he can never go a day without saying something about you"the boy said.you giggled and looked at sammy and he was blushing."well im tez if you need anything"he said and turned to the other guys,"yo,sammy is here with y/n"

the small group looked at you guys."the y/n?"one of them asked.he nodded and you guys made your way over."this is your girlfriend sam?"a blonde girl that looked exactly like sammy asked ."yea"he said pulling you close."ok well don't hog her"the girl said hugging you."im emily,his sister"she said smiling at you."oh my god you're gorgeous"you said."me?oh no honey you're stunning"she said back."ok emily sit yo ass down so we can say hi"a brown haired boy said to emily.she pouted and moved out of the way."im dillon and man can this boy go on and on about you"he said.you blushed at the fact that sammy talked about you a lot."wassup im skate"a boy with a cute man bun said."and im jack j"the cute blonde boy sitting next to skate said.the rest of the boys introduced themselves as you nodded at each and everyone of them."you're pretty shy,nothing like sammy"skate said."shut the fuck up"sammy said plopping on the couch,"and plus she is no where near shy,she just met you that's all"he added on pulling you into his lap.

"alright im here i hope everyone is ready"a man walked through the door.everyone got up.they soon started taking pictures and you watched them in awe.smiling at sam.you soon got bored watching them and took out your phone until you heard,"y/n!".you looked up and it was emily calling you over.her and sammy were taking a picture.you walked over,"yes?"she smiled,"take this picture with us"she said."who is this?"the photographer asked."my babygirl"sammy said."oh brother,sister,and girlfriend i love it"he said snapping picture of the three of you in a variety of poses

~

this was lame af