;meeting the boys

*positive

maloley:

"oh come on Y/N hurry up"nate whined.you were going to meet the boys today and you couldn't find your bracelet."yo,calm down ight?"you said putting your hand infront nate,signaling him to take it down a couple notches."alright,but i really want to make it to this party"he mumbled.you rolled your eyes as you finally found you gold bracelet.you threw on your wrist before heading out with nate.in the car you decided to ask him some questions about his friends."so nathan"you said playing with his free hand."don't call me that lil mama"he said keeping his eyes on the road.you laughed knowing that got him upset."ok ok,but who do you think im not gonna like?"you questioned.nate thought for a moment,"maybe gilinsky.hes always bringing his girl everywhere.shes like a puppy that won't stop barking.shes like a one night stand that won't hop off his dick"he said getting slightest irritated.you tried to hold it in but you couldn't and you laughed  way too hard.he looked at you for a second and you stopped laughing immediately."so what is he like babysitting her?"you asked raising an eyebrow.he laughed,"no but it sure seems like it"

he finally pulled up to the party and he pulled into the driveway."there's like a hundred people here,how was there a parking spot left."because they know not to park here when there's a party"he said getting out of the car.both of you went inside and the smell of alcohol instantly hit you and you scrunched up my nose.you made our way to the living room and some guy got up and dapped nate."wassup skate"he said smiling.he looked hella high,you thought."hey derek,this is my girl y/n"he said stepping aside."oh hello beautiful"derek said to you.you blushed,"hello derek.im y/n" you said feeling dumb because nate already told him your name."do you want a drink?"he asked.you simply nodded."do you mind if i take her to get a drink skate?"derek asked looking at nate.you looked at him and he shook his head.derek took your hand,leading you the kitchen.as you were going in some girl with dark brown hair was going out and she bumped into you spilling her drink all over you."oh my fucking gosh!watch where your going you stupid bitch!"she spat.you desperately looked around to find who she was talking to because you knew she wasn't getting crazy with you."who are you talking to?"you said laughing a bit."you,hoe"she said and shoulder bumped you as she walked away.you rolled your eyes before going in the kitchen.as you walked in derek handed you a drink and a couple of napkins.you thanked him and started wiping your shirt."hey you wanna go meet the rest of the boys?"he asked.you nodded and he brought you to the backyard and to a group of guys with nate and they were laughing and talking."hey guys,this is skates girl y/n"derek said."oh skate i see you got with this beautiful dark chocolate"one of them said."lil mama fine as hell" another one of them said.

all of them introduced themselves to you.then all of a sudden someone pushed inbetween you and derek and sat on jack g's lap.derek gave her a stank face before taking another sip of his drink.she looked at you and sucked her teeth."jacky that's the mean girl who spilled her drink on me"she said to jack."wtf are you talking about you spilled your drink on me"you exclaimed pointing at the wet stain on your shirt.she just rolled her eyes,"whatever"she said getting up and walking away.all the boys sighed in relief once she left.then jack j got up and approached you,"would you like to dance?"he asked.you smiled lightly and nodded.you two went into the house and the boys followed.you guys started dancing to the overly loud music and then don't mind by kent jones came on."she said hola cómo estás?, she said konnichiwha"you sung along to the song while dancing."she said pardon my french, i said bonjour madame"sammy joined in.nate then joined in,"then she said sak pase and i said n'ap boule"

you and the boys were singing the song while dancing and just well,getting turnt basically."man she's a keeper bro"jack j said to nate.you smiled at nate and he smiled at you and you two kept dancing

interracial preferences ✰ ogoc + derek luhजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें