;his fans disrespect you

Y'all some Indian boy said something racist to me the other day.He pointed to a country in Africa on the globe and said "I'm from there" and my friend was like "that's a country in Africa" and he was like "ohhh never mind.im not from there,no offense Joi" and my friend started dying.I started crying and laughing at the same time.Like when I laugh too hard I start crying,its weird.They told him that I'm not African but like he is so racist it makes me sick to my stomach.

(This isn't a fan,it's an ex but same thing whatever)

Sammy:

"SAMUEL HOWARD WILKINSON!"You gasped out before running after Sammy.The two of you were at the beach playing in the water and Sammy just threw water at your face,making you you swallow some salt water.It tasted terrible.You were currently running after him as he ran deeper into the ocean,you stopped once the water reached your thighs,you had a big fear of the ocean.You thought the tides would pull you in and you would come up missing like one of those kids they do stories about on TV.

Sammy was way ahead of you that the water was up to his shoulders."Ok if you wanna be sucked in by the devil then so be it"You shrugged as you turned around and started going back to shore.Sammy started swimming out and finally made it to shore and followed you to the your beach chairs under the huge umbrella.You sat down and grabbed your bag searching for your phone.Sammy said he wanted to spend the day with you without using your phones but you just had to see what your hair looked like.You finally found it and took it out.You pressed the side button and then the apple sign came up.Then your phone was snatched from your hands

You looked up and some white girl with a petite bikini had your phone in her hands."Um excuse me who are you?"You said trying not to get angry quickly."Emily"She responded."Well Emily I think that's my phone in your hand"You reached out for it but she threw it behind her into the sand."WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT"You screamed running over to your phone and wiping all the sand off of it."Sammy said you can't use your phone today "She said simply.You looked at her confused.she rolled her eyes,"he tweeted it dumbass."You opened your mouth to speak but you were cut off,"leave her alone Emily"you heard Sammy say from behind you.Emily rolled her eyes and crossed her arms,"what do you want Sam?"

"Why are you bothering my girlfriend?"Sammy said huffing."why are you dating her I was so much better I pleased you when you wanted it and I comforted you when you needed it.Now you degraded to a bitch who looks fucking burnt!The swirl is nasty,don't you like vanilla and vanilla?!"Emily nearly yelled but also cautious to make a scene.Sammy was about to speak but you quickly cut him off,"listen Emily,I'm not going to fight you.But now that your his ex you can't just pop up wherever he is thinking your wanted.Making fun of my skin color is the best you can do?bitch do you remember slavery?well yea that happened so I'm used to it.And he obviously loves the swirl"you said rolling your eyes going back to sit down."I will be back,just watch"Emily huffed as she stomped away."Cool" you simply said waving goodbye.

Sammy came over to you and picked you up and sat before putting you on his lap,so that you were facing him."Listen,throughout this relationship,we are going to hate either because we're an interracial couple or just because we're dating but don't listen to them,especially Emily,she's ignorant and a racist.I love you,ok?"He said as he laced your hands together.You smiled,"I love you too"You leaned to give him a kiss but opened your eyes when you saw his were closed waiting for a kiss.You grabbed a handful of sand from the ground and poured it on his blonde hair(R.I.P THAT BEAUTIFUL BROWN HAIR EVEN THOUGH THE BLONDE IS SEXY TOO)

He eyes widened and you giggled and got up as he started to chase you down the beach.

QOTD:what's your biggest fear?

Mine is the ocean,there's probably no end like its so deep and there are disgusting creatures in there and it taste like salt and sharks and whales and tides suck people in and they die or get eaten by a demon sea animal and I just don't trust it,it's the devils work I tell you