;his fans disrespect you vol.1

Nate:

You and Nate were at chipotle talking and laughing until 2 white girls came up to two.One was blonde and the other had red hair."Hi Skate!"The blonde one said to Nate completely ignoring you.The red head looked at you up and down and just looked back at Nate.You honestly wanted to grab her by the neck and drag her as soon   she did that but you contained yourself.

"um hi girls"Nate said greeted them."We're really diggin maloski"Red head said putting her hand on her shoulder."That's great,that's why I made it"Nate smiled,showing off his dimples."Sooo...are you seeing anyone?"The blonde said leaning over the table trailing her finger on his chest.You finally decided that was enough and it was your time to speak up

"Um hey you two"You snapped at them to get their attention.Both of them looked at you."Um yea I'm his girlfriend so for both of you to just come over here and completely ignore me was so disrespectful."They looked shocked after you said the girlfriend part.Blondeie quickly looked over at Nate,"you're dating that?!"She spat,disgusted.The red head snickered."ok first my girlfriend isn't a that and second what is the problem?"Nate finally spoke up."She's...black"The red head said,gesturing towards you."yes honey I'm black and beautiful"You said,then finally realized why she said that."Wait a minute...you racist ass bitch.You're really catching an attitude because Nate is dating a women of color.I can't believe this,that is rude and I can't look at your faces,please leave"You were heated and just wanted to go home.Nate looked at you and saw how frustrated you were."If you two don't appreciate who I go out with them that's your problem but me and Y/N are going to be together for a long time and if you can't except that then that's on you"

"Fine,lets go Jess...have fun with your hoodrat Nathan"Blondie huffed and grabbed red head,who was Jess by the arm and started pulling away.Before they were completely away from your table Jess got an idea.She grew a smirk and tipped your burrito bowl over,getting it all over your pants.You gasp as her and blondie laughed and walked away.You quickly got up but Nate grabbed your arm "they're not worth it Y/N"He said looking you in the eye.You looked back at them and they were making their way out of the restaurant.You sighed and say back in your seat.

You put your head in your hands as a tear rolled down your cheek."Lil mama are you crying?"Nate asked,concerned."Yes!that fucking burrito bowl was bomb af!I don't want you to tell me anything I know you love me and nothing can change that,I don't care what those fans say or do.Just get me another burrito bowl"You said grabbed napkins to clean the food off of your pants.Nate smiled,"sure thing babygirl".He got up from your table and went back on the line

Did that suck ass?It probably did,I went ham on DIGI cuz they deadass are keeping me from meeting Sam.But atleast I get to meet 5Quad.

More coming🙂

Going to digi on Friday so I guess I'm excited idk