11. Don't Blame Me For Getting Mad at Him

Start from the beginning

Aaron comes down the stairs and the minute he sees Reece, he glares.

"Aaron, you okay?" I ask him. What's going on with them?

"Fine." He says through his teeth. "Go finish your homework or something." I take the hint and turn off the TV before going upstairs. The second I'm out of his sight, I lean against the stairwell to eavesdrop.

Aaron pushes Reece against the wall and Reece's expression changes. He chuckles.

"You wanna fight it out? 'Cuz we all know how that'll end." Reece smirks.

Aaron's glare intensifies. "I know about the bet you made with my sister."

Why would Aaron be mad? Why does he care?

"I feel like i didn't make this clear before, my sister is off limits and I swear to fucking god, if you hurt her, I will murder you."

"I get it, big brother protectiveness. It's not like I'm gonna get with her."

Then why the hell did he make that stupid bet? He's a freaking man whore. Aaron let's go of Reece and he sighs.

As if Aaron reads my mind he says, "Then why the hell did you make the bet?"

"Your sister needs to let loose. She's so uptight, I thought the bet would help her let loose."

I scoff. "I'm not uptight." I say a little too loudly. They turn to my direction and Aaron walks up the stairs.

"You really love to eavesdrop, don't you?" Reece asks.

"You know me so well." I say sarcastically.

"You agreed to this bet." Aaron says more as a statement than a question.

"He was challenging me, and you know how competitive I am!" I say to defend myself. He sighs and I turn to Reece. "You lied to me."

"I had to lie to you. You wouldn't have done it unless you thought it was just me challenging you."

I narrow my eyes at him and and nod my head sarcastically. My roll my tongue over teeth under lip to show my disapproval. I scoff and look away from him.

"Unbelievable." I walk back up to my room and text Ivy.

Me: Starbucks. 10 min.

Babe❤: k. Meet u there.

I change out of my sweats to look a bit more presentable. I take out a long-sleeve crop top that says 'Don't Care Never Did' and pair it with high waisted jeans to make sure no one can see my skin. I add heeled booties and a music charm bracelet along with treble clef earrings. I apply a bit of mascara and eyeliner too.

I grab my money, keys, and my jacket before rushing down the staircase

"Where you going?" Reece asks as I pass him on the way out.

"Fuck off." I retort.

"I know you're mad, but come on!" He whines.

I turn around to face him. "You had no right to lie to me. If you told me your motive, I still probably would've said yes."

"So the bet is off?"

"Depends. It'll be really hard for you to win. You up for the challenge?" I smirk.

He thinks for a bit before returning his signature smirk. "Of course. How could I say no?"

I chuckle then frown. "But I'm still mad at you." I say as I point my finger at him. "You're not off the hook."

I walk out the door and get ready to meet Ivy.

Don't Blame Me for getting mad at him.

~~~~~~~~

a/n

Vote and Comment! :)

11|14|16