5. Don't Blame Me For Falling in Love With His Gorgeous Blue Eyes

*Flashback*

"Melody, stop!" Aaron whined.

"You're going to have to catch me!" I teased. I started running around our living room with his phone in my hand.

"Who's Tiffany?" I giggled as I continued to run away from my brother.

"None of your business!"

"Ooh! Let me guess, you are doing the dirty deed tonight!" I smirked and winked in a playful manner.

"It doesn't matter!"

"Wait a minute, you're a virgin! This is your first time!" My eyes lit up.

"How do you know so much about my sex life?" He groaned.

"What sex life? It hasn't even started."

"Can you please give me back my phone?" He asked.

"Well, I will..."

"If..?" He asked unwillingly. He always knows when there is a catch.

"If you get down on your knees and repeat these words: 'Oh beautiful Melody! I please beg you to return my phone to me. You irresistable goddess! You complete my life!' In a British accent." I smiled.

"There is no way in hell I'm doing that."

I smirked. "Okay." I said nonchalantly. "I'll just text her and cancel."

"You are a conniving little bitch." He muttered under his breath. As he got down on his knees, my face brightened.

"Oh beautiful Melody! I please beg you to return my phone to me. You irresistable goddess! You complete my life!" He said in a monotone voice.

"Oh come on! Act like you love me. And don't forget the accent."

"Oh beautiful Melody! I please beg you to return my phone to me. You irresistable goddess! You complete my life!" He said, enthusiastically.

"Almost there. Can't forget the accent!" I winked and smirked.

"Oh beautiful Melody! I please beg you to return my phone to me. You irresistable goddess! You complete my life!" He repeated for the last time.

I smiled from ear to ear and returned his phone.

"Thank you." He said.

The doorbell rang and I opened it to see an unfamiliar face. A hot, unfamiliar face. His green eyes look into mine and I almost melt.

"Hi. Aaron home?" The gorgeous face asked. My eyes widened and I finally came to my senses.

"Uh.." I'm was at loss for words. I nod my head to stop staring and clear my throat awkwardly. "Ya. In the living room. Come on in." I said and opened the door wider. He walked in and smiled at me before meeting Aaron in the living room.

I pretended to walk up the stairs, but secretly eavesdropped on their conversation.

"Is that your sister?" He asked.

"Ya." Aaron answered.

"How old is she?"

"14. Only a year younger."