chapter 3 part 2

"Sorry hun, I forgot" She says apologizing.

She loosens her grip and looks at the IV. All the while he is just staring, intensely, at me.

"What's his deal?" I whisper to the nurse as she glances at him.

"You don't know him?" She asks.

"Am I supposed to?" I ask.

He shook his head blushing slightly taking his eyes off of me. I look at the nurse impatiently waiting for her answer.

"No I guess not...Well your vitals look fine so we will release you tomorrow. Your wounds are healing fine, but when we release you we are requiring 6 months of rehab." She explains.

"6 whole months?!" I shout.

She nods and leaves the room and I groan in annoyance, Noticing the boy still staring.

"What are you looking at?" I hiss.

His mouth opened and closed as he searched for an answer, but nothing came out. I gradually calmed down.

The pain dawned on me suddenly as searing pain worsened through my arm and my head pounded. I winced and looked at the boy. He looked at me concerned and cautiously walked up to me.

"Mind if i uh....look? He asks nervously.

I nod in approval and he delicately picked up my hand as if he thought it would break. I looked at him nervously Even though i was in pain the butterflies shot up my arm. It felt so strange.

"So... i'm going home with you?" I ask nonchalantly.

He looked at me for a second measuring my reaction before answering.

"yes, just until you're you again." He says squeezing my hand gently and reassuringly.

I nodded.

"So how'd you find me?"

He chuckles nervously.

"I work for Hot Topic and i needed you to take a survey." He says.

I laughed and apologized for not being conscious and we goofed around until around 10:30 PM. I told him i was tired.

"Do you need anything before you go to sleep?" He asks smiling.

"yes, actually, I haven't eaten for a while...think you could get me something?"

He nodded.

"Anything for you my lady" He winks and walks over to the chair. He picks up his jacket and went to the door. He smiled back at me before walking out the door I never asked name. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid. I groaned and rolled onto my side. After awhile i fell asleep.

  P.O.V SWITCH (HIS)

That line was humongous! But i got the food. I walked back as my thoughts ran wild.Why would a pretty girl like her do such a thing like that? RING RING.

"Hey" I answer.

"When will you be home?" I scowled at the sound of her voice.

"I told you we are done! So never! Get out of my house!" I Said through clenched teeth.

She makes an annoying noise almost like a whimper.

"But baby, you wouldn't want me on the streets alone would you?" She says in a childish voice."Yes, Yes I would now get out!" I hang up.

I return back to the hospital as I enter I smile at a nurse. I walk to Santana's room.

"I got your--" I pause.

I see her sleeping as I smile at the peaceful figure. I walk over stroking her hair before yelling,

"HERE IS YOUR BURGER!!" I yell throwing it at her slightly.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" She says confused and startled.                                                                                                       

I laugh and so does she.

"Thank you" She says politely and giggling.