chapter 2 part 4

Knock knock knock...knock knock knock...
"Hello....Santana erm...Ashfield? I've come here to see if you wanted to take part in a survey for the Hot Topic store at the mall? I'm an employee, and I live near here in the other neighborhood." They say.
Silence. That's all I heard...the door wasn't closed all the way so I pushed and the door creaked open. Then I saw it. She was lying on her back with a blade in her hand and cuts up and down her arms. She was unconscious but I knew I had to help her. I grabbed her ankles and dragged her out of the apartment. There was a small blood trail, I continue pulling until I reach the stairs.
I bent down and picked her up princess style and carefully placed her in the back seat of my car. I then got in and sped to the nearest emergency room. I rushed her inside and yelled for help. They put her on a stretcher yelling commands at each other. Some nurse walked over to me.
"Whats her name?" She asks.
I thought for a while until it came to me.
"Santana Ashfield." I say.
She writes it down and asks another question.
"Are you a family member?"
I shook my head no and watched as she wrote it down.
"We will let you know when she is okay." She tells me.
I nodded once and walked away. I thought of leaving but decided against it. My phone started ringing and I clumsily fumbled to answer it.
"Hello?" I answer
"Where are you?"
"The hospital" I answer again
"What? Why? Are you alright?"
"Yeah i'm fine i'll tell you later I got to go."
I see the nurse walking towards me and I quickly hung up.
"Mr- I never got your name." She says.
"Trevor Puckerman." I say.
She nods.
"Santana will live but there will be permanent scarring and possible mental scars." She says a little bit sympathetic.