chapter 3

Chapter 3

"Hey she said in a soft quiet and angelic voice.
I was shocked she spoke.
"H-Hey." I stuttered.
She opened her eyes slowly. Blinking away the fuzzy's. She looked around confused and then she glanced up locking eyes with me.

Where the hell am I? Who's that? Why am I here? Why is he staring at me? Ugh, i'm so sore. What the hell!
"Hey?" I question, slightly scared.
I tried opening my eyes but it seems like they are glued shut.
"H-Hey" He responds with.
I finally opened my eyes and glanced around and I realized I was in a hospital. I also noticed that there was a pool of blood. What the heck?! How did I get into a hospital? He was staring blankly at me. I wondered what he was thinking. I needed to stop asking myself questions! I need answers. I looked at him taking in his appearance. He had bloodshot eyes. His hair was messy and it gently falls over his eyes.
There was a faint knock at the door. We both looked at the door. An obnoxious long blonde haired nurse walked in bringing her annoying happiness into the room.
"Hey sleepyhead! Glad you're awake!" She says excitedly.
"H-Hi." I stutter.
She walks over to me and checks my vitals. She nodded satisfied and grabbed my arm causing me to wince.