Part 2, And so my nightmare begins.

I laid on the bed thinking about him. Eventually I fell asleep... He was kissing my neck and whispering dirty things. I was laughing at both his dirty mind and the way he way tickling my neck with his soft lips. I started smelling smoke and feeling extremely hot. I heard him yelling and calling for me to come help. I couldn't do anything. It was like i was paralyzed. I tried to scream for help but nothing came out. I tried to run to him but...i was immobilized. I cant lose him again!  I kept trying and trying until something came out.
"DONT LEAVE! Come back to me!"
I screamed as loud as I could. I sat up quickly in bed. Panting, out of breath. I glanced at the clock shit! Its 10:17 I'm late for work! I sat up quickly rushing around trying to get ready. I was out the door by 10:57 new reccord! I got on my motorcycle and sped out going 13 miles over the speed limit. I arrived an hour and 15 minutes late. I parked my bike . I ran inside and my boss was waiting for me.
" Santana...nice for you to show. Your fired. I expect your name tag and apron by the end of the day"
I sighed.. This is it I'm going to lose my house. I handed her my apron and name tag.
" Now out of my diner!" She sneered. I left and headed out to my bike. I raced home quickly. When I was home I walked straight too the medicine cabnit. I rummaged through looking for a specific drug...