Prologue

Louis Tomlinson is the most popular guy in high school. Everyone worships him and the fact that he is the captain of the football team is all the more reason why they do. He's cocky and knows all too well that every student at school adores him. Well, except for one person that is; Harry Styles. Harry is quite the opposite of Louis. He likes school and cares about his grades while Louis just laughs it off. It so happens that these two boys go to the same school and even have the same timetable. They both hate it and can't stand the thought of having to be close to each other.

What happens when they suddenly have to become stepbrothers? Will the hate still be there, or will it turn into something else? What if everything gets too difficult for the two of them?

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

So, another story, yeah? I've always wanted to do a stepbrothers fanfic, so I just havveeee to, okay? I hope you'll like it because I've been waiting for this moment all my life... Well, not really, but you get me.

Warnings:

• Boyxboy material

• Sexual content

• Strong language for those of you who are sensitive (idk)

• Contains a bit of Narry and Elounor.

2020 note: I have noticed that many people are saying that "they aren't stepbrothers because their parents aren't married". Well, here in Sweden, marriage isn't a must to call someone your stepbrother, so I never understood why people made so many comments about it. We call everyone whose parents are dating and live in the same house "step". So please stop commenting that they aren't stepbrothers because to me and everyone else here in Sweden, they would be classified as it.

If you'd like a physical copy of this book, it is available to buy on Amazon. Link is in my profile x

 Link is in my profile x

Now, happy reading .x

Pauline .xx

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

[Prologue]

Harry was sitting at the kitchen table, eating dinner with his mother and sister in a comfortable silence when his mum decided to speak up. "I've got some news to tell you," she announced, looking up at her two children with a small smile on her lips.

Harry and his sister Gemma leaned forward in their seats, eyes staring at their mother curiously. "Yes?"

His mum, Anne, brought her fork with spaghetti to her mouth and started chewing on it awfully slowly. Harry could barely take it, but restrained himself from urging her on, knowing it would only take more time for her to say whatever she had to say.

When she had swallowed down the food, she reached forward to grab her glass of water and lifted it to her lips to sip on it. Harry and Gemma were rolling their eyes at this point, knowing this was so typical of their mum. She loved taking her time only to make them impatient and frustrated.

"For God's sake mum, can't you just say it?" Gemma finally groaned when Anne had swallowed another forkful of spaghetti.

Anne smirked at her two children, nodding her head slowly. "Sure, but only because you asked so nicely."

She was like a three-year-old in a grown woman's body, Harry was sure of it. "So?" He said after thirty seconds of silence.

"I've started dating again," she confessed, a bright smile breaking out on her face.

To say Harry and Gemma were shocked would've been an understatement. Their mouths were hanging open while they were staring at their mother with wide eyes. Anne hadn't dated anyone in three years; ever since their dad left them to start a new life. She was devastated at first, promising herself that she would never fall in love again, but now three years later she had apparently met someone new. Finally.

"In fact, I've been on quite a few dates with the same guy, and he's actually coming over tomorrow night. So, would you please make sure you are home then? I want you to meet him."

Harry finally got out of his daze and nodded enthusiastically. "Of course. I've got nothing better to do anyway. Do you know if he has any kids?" He asked hopefully, wanting to befriend new people, especially if it was someone who would be his stepbrother in the future.

"Yes, he actually does. I've never met him personally, though. I just know that he's got a son your age, Harry," she smiled, looking over at Gemma who rolled her eyes.

"Looks like I'm never going to have a sister," she sighed, but you could clearly hear that she was just kidding. Not that she wouldn't love to have a sister. It had been her dream since she was little and started playing with dolls. It didn't matter how many times she tried getting Harry to play with her, he always refused anyway. It wasn't until she grew up that she finally understood why her brother never wanted to play with her dolls.

"Sorry, honey," mum said, pouting, although a small smile was playing on her lips.

"Thank you so much for dinner, mum. I guess I should head up to my room and finish off my homework now. See you later," Harry announced, getting up to dump his plate and glass in the sink before going up to his room.

Once he was seated at his desk with his homework scattered in front of him, he started thinking about who the kid could be. He most certainly lived in town because he doubted his mum had met someone far from here. And since there was only one high school in the area, he probably went to Harry's school as well. However, there were a lot of guys there, so it could be anyone. Despite that, Harry was still very curious and couldn't stop thinking about the mysterious guy for the rest of the evening.

_______________________________

A simple little prologue. I'm gonna try not to make their first meeting cliché... Heh. Tell me what you think so far :)

Feel free to follow me on Twitter/Instagram: Larrys_girl98 x

Edited by:  larrymepls aka Lacy

Pauline .xx