Part 29

"Where did he go?" I asked  pacing around the small cabin.

"Lillian we'll find him."

"Lillian!" Jenna burst through the doors

I turned to her with an arched eyebrow.

"We've been questioning Zach's wolves and it turns out most of them were abused and forced to be evil and their willing to join our pack." She blabbered.  "They have strong fighting skills and it's a huge pack! Our pack will be strong and large so we can fight the demons!" She said dancing around.

"Good. Make sure their being truthful," I said.

She nodded and scurried out the door.

I turned to Lucas.

"This is good right?" I asked.

"It's fantastic!" He said picking me up and twirling me around which made me squeal.

"I love you little alpha," he said nuzzling my forehead.

"I love you too," I said laying my head on his chest.

___________________________

Jenna's POV:

I went back to the woods where we had the "holding area" until the new pack house was complete.

When I went there I saw my beloved mate. His arms were crossed making his muscles bulge and I couldn't help but blush.

He turned around, "What'd she say?"

"She said she wants to make sure their telling the truth before she lets them in," I said looking at Conner's beautiful face.

"Good, I believe their telling the truth. Jenna I think this was meant to happen! We can finally fulfill the prophecy!" He said with a smile beaming on his face.

My smile faltered.

"Jenna?" He asked concerned

"For what? Lives are gonna be lost because the stupid moon goddess couldn't do her job!?" I asked.

"Jenna!" Conner gasped.

"That's right I called the moon goddess stupid!"

"Jenna what has gotten into you!" Conner yelled

"Yesterday I saw war! That's when reality hit! Everybody thinks War is once and done but it's not! It's hell served on a plate which could kill you at any moment!" I yelled.

"But sometimes you have to protect your own!" Conner shouted!

"I-I'm sorry Conner. This is all new to me I've been part of a pack of three for like three years. I'm sorry," I said not wanting to fight with my mate.

Conner came and embraced me with strong arms which I had come to know and love.

"It's ok love. I'm afraid we have no choice in this but I will help you along the way," he said.
________________________
Lillian's POV:
"Lillian,"
I opened my eyes I was sitting in a grassy field and the moon was high in the sky. I was in the familiar white gown. I looked up and saw the moon goddess in front of me.

I curtsied.

"Lillian we need to act soon. The demons get stronger by the minute," she pointed her hand to the pond which shimmered.

I looked and saw my father. He was at some sort of portal and was gaining power from something. The pond shimmered and I was at my pack. Half of the wolves seemed to be dull and have black eyes.

"Their taking over more," I whispered.

"I'd say you have a month at the most until all are taken over by demon's." The moon goddess said looking over to me. "It takes a lot of energy to take over someone so that's why it takes a while."

I looked at the face of a demon. Their face was as black as the night sky. (I really wanted to say black as my soul there lol.) Their eyes were red pits of revenge.

"I can't do it."

"You must!" The moon goddess said.

"I'm an irresponsible teenager! You can't expect me to be able to take out a race of alien demons!"

"I chose you for a reason Lillian, just remember that," The moon goddess said.

Then I was back in my own bed.
___________________________
Here's a new part!
So I've officially tagged this with the Wattys2016 tag! Not sure how good it'll be but it's worth a try!

So please vote and read it would be very appreciated :)

Anyways I would love to hear from you guys about what you want in the story or any feedback you have.
Thanks again!

Read
Vote
Comment
Stay beautiful :)