Part 8

In a matter of a couple of hours it was like I had known Conner and Jenna for my whole life.

I had asked Lucas how they had lived. He first had mocked me about living like pilgrims, but then had told me that for a while they had been claiming this land as theirs for a while. They had built a small one-room house big enough for a small kitchen and a room just big enough to fit all four of us. Jenna was bragging about how new it was and how they still had to paint it, but it felt like home to them.

As for me it wasn't like the big fancy pack house I had lived in my own pack, since I had alpha blood, but the small cottage felt nice and cozy to me.

Lucas kept apologizing about how it wasn't like the pack house to the point where I had to punch him in the arm. It occurred to me then that we hadn't really kissed yet. Only pecks.

"Lucas," I called.

He came running around the corner.
"Yes babe."
Awww he called me babe.

"Are we busy right now?," I said wiggling my eyebrows.

"Busy enough to not hang with you?" He laughed, "Never."

I motioned for him to follow me. We went behind a tree after Lucas told Jenna we would be right back. Jenna had wiggled her eyebrows at me and I had laughed and shook my head.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" Lucas asked.

"You do like me right Lucas?" I said grabbing his hand.

"Of course," Lucas whispered, "your my mate," he said massaging my hand.

Sub-consciously we both started leaning in closer to each other. His lips looked perfect.

"Then kiss me," I whispered.

Lucas's eyes turned black and I'm sure mine did to. He grabbed my face gently and brought are lips together softly. Sparks ignited between us as we kissed each other perfectly. We kissed as if we had been waiting to do this our entire lives. I gave him permission to explore my mouth with his tongue. When we finally came up for air. He smiled at me.

"Your perfect Lillian," he whispered to me.

"I can't imagine a life without you," I told him still feeling sparks from his touch.

He growled in pleasure. "How about we go for a run tonight," He said.

He meant with our wolves, give them a chance to meet each other.

I could feel Alisha pace anxiously, and practically claw against me to get out. My eyes must've turned black because Lucas chuckled.

"I'll take that as a yes," he laughed.

We walked back to the cottage, I was half dazed.

"Lucas!" Jenna yelled, Conner right behind her.

"Do you mind if I go clothes shopping with Lillian?" she asked, "She only has like one pair of clothes, I don't know how she still lives!" Jenna scoffed

I laughed.

"What if her pack is looking for her still, it could not be safe." Lucas said.

"Come on I can fight and plus they wouldn't shift in front of humans," Jenna said matter of factly.

"Lucas my dad was an alpha, he obviously trained me to fight," I said.

Lucas huffed in defeat. Me and Jenna bounced up and down squealing then ran off to get our things.

"Oh crap, I left my credit card at home so my pack couldn't track me. Well actually I cut in half," I told Jenna.

"No worries, I have a good job," she said and pulled out hers

"Seriously! You don't have to do that," I told her.

"No it's fine," she said.

We started heading out after hugging our mates.

"Be careful," Lucas warned me. I rolled my eyes and left with Jenna.

"Where do you work?" I asked Jenna.

"At the Starbucks down there," she said pointing to the big green logo after we emerged from the woods.

"I've always wanted to work for a Starbucks!" I said, "Could I apply?" I couldn't use Jenna's credit card forever.

"That would be awesome! The boss is really nice, also a werewolf, I'm sure she'd let you in." Jenna said in excitement. "But first we have to talk about that kiss."

I blushed.

Jenna was the best friend I never had growing up.

We ran off to do our shopping.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First kiss! How'd I do?

Oh and for some reason I forgot to mention (if you haven't noticed already) that this book is horribly edited by yours truly.

Lol ok get excited for the next couple of chapters the plot is gonna start laying itself out more clearly.

Thanks for reading, feedback is always welcome.

Vote

Comment

Stay beautiful :)