Part 3

Picture Above and the cover: Lillian

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time the man had shifted the whole pack had gathered.

I looked at the man for a second. So much hatred was in his eyes and I didn't understand why. No one in this pack had ever treated a woman this way.

Thats when I figured out what I was gonna do, how I was gonna live my life in peace.

But first I had to leave my mark on this idiot.

I'm giving you full control Alisha

Nice, lets make this punk wish he was never born

The man jumped towards me. I reared up on my back two paws and slashed my claws down the wolf's face.... that was gonna leave a mark. The wolf got up and looked like he was gonna lunge again, so I moved to the side, but instead he faked it and tackled me. I looked up to see his jaws snapping near my face. I scratched at his stomach with my paws, but he stood his ground.

I used my back paws to push him off me and leap into the air. Not before he pounced on me again and scratched me in the eye. I whimpered. He put his fangs on my throat.

That usually means the fight is over and that I had lost. The man continued to sink his fangs slowly into my throat. This man was out for the kill. I yelped and shoved the wolf off of me and sprinted back to my house with a wolf watching me run away with a sickening smile.

___________________

I ran into my house after I changed back into my clothes.

My face and neck were bleeding.

"Mom, Dad!" I yelled running over to them out of breath, "There was this man who fought me.. and he tried to kill me! You sh-"

"Lillian!" My father yelled.

I stopped.

"Shut your bloody mouth up! Look at you! Your a wreck! Maybe that man should've killed you or better yet the rouges should've killed you instead of your brother!" he screamed.

I stared at him. He didn't care that I had almost died. He wanted me dead.

"What type of father are you!" I yelled, tears streaming down my face. "You've abandoned me ever since he died! I need help but you refuse to give it! That's not like the father I used to know!" I yelled

Slap

I put my hand over my eye. He had slapped me. My father had just slapped me.

He looked me dead in the eye, "I wish you were never born," he said with cold calmness.

It felt like I had been slapped again.

I ran into my room and slammed my door, locking it.

They say your supposed to feel safe in your home, but I don't.

The tears would come later, first I had to pack my bag.

I'm going rouge.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drammmaaaaaaa am I right?

Please let me know what you thought about this chapter.

Also do you guys like the length of this chapter or do you want it larger or smaller?

And like always:

Vote

Comment

Stay beautiful :)