Part 16

Oh my god guys! Thank you soo much for 500 reads! I honestly never thought this book would even hit 100! I'm so glad your enjoying the book! Thank you Thank you Thank you! Anyways, enjoy this chapter :)

________________________________________________________________________________

That day we had also formed an alliance with the GoldMoon pack. By the time that had happened the sky was turning dark.

Lucas looked at the sky and started walking faster, "Come on we need to find a place to camp."

I started jogging to keep up with him and adjusted my black leather jacket as the crisp night air kissed my skin. Lucas had given me the jacket as a gift after he had heard me secretly tell Jenna that I had always wanted one, so now I always wore it. You'd be surprised with how many things it goes with.

"Where should we go?" I asked him.

Lucas started pacing around. "We need to be safe, you don't know who could be lurking around."

"I know that." I said looking around. Spotting somewhere I looked smuggle at Lucas. "Are you scared of heights?"

____________________

"Girl, I think your insane," Lucas said as he struggled to keep his balance on a tree branch.

I gracefully hoped from one tree branch to another, "Come on we're almost there."

"There?"

"Theres a clump of thick branches up here that practically form a bowl for us to sleep," I said.

"Tell me again why were climbing a tree?" Lucas said.

"It's safe and the leaves hide our scent a little, and if attackers come they'll have trouble getting to us," I said.

Lucas huffed. I rolled my eyes, "Come on I used to do this all the time with my brother," I said with a sad smile.

Lucas looked at me with sympathy.

I shook my head. "Come on were tired," I said more seriously.

I heard a small sigh from Lucas below.

I climbed into the huge tree bowl testing its strength. It didn't budge.

"It's good," I called to Lucas who was climbing in.

I sat in front of Lucas.

"Lillian look up at the sky," Lucas said.

I did, and what I saw was amazing. Along with the other thousands of other twinkling stars, a bright shooting star shot across the sky.

"That's amazing," I said, smiling up at the sky.

I gasped as Lucas grabbed my arm. "Lillian... I- I know your life hasn't been that cheerful, but you can start over, you can forget, forget what has happened and start over, with me. I know you can't since your brother was close to you and your trying to save your original pack, but I can help you through this. I love you Lillian."

I gasped. My heart fluttering wildly. My wolf was prancing happily in my head. He meant this. He wanted a life with me.

"Lucas-"

"It's ok if you don't feel the same way, I just want you to know-"

He wasn't able to finish. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him towards me, mashing our lips together. We kissed, desperately at first needing one another, but then its slowed down, sweet and delicate.

"Lucas I love you," I said in between kisses.

Lucas growled and started leaving scorching kisses down my neck, pushing my hair back.

My nerves were tingling with warmth.

"Mine," Lucas growled.

"You will always be mine," I said biting his lip.

Lucas moaned.

"I'm tired Lucas," I said pushing my sweaty hair behind my ears. We had to stop sooner or later.

Lucas grunted in complaint but laid down beside me. Lucas and I curled up together.

Lucas rubbed his thumb over my cheek.

"Good night little alpha," Lucas whispered.

"Goodnight Beta," I said before falling into a deep peaceful sleep.
______________________________
Ok how'd I do? I know I kinda cut the kissing off  but I never type this stuff and wasn't sure if it was good 😬

Anyways thanks again for all the reads!

Vote
Comment
Stay beautiful:)