Part 28

Lucas's POV:
"I'm going to be leading this charge. I'm the one that knows where the pack is." I said pacing on the rock in front of the pack which was now about the size of a normal pack.

We had found rouges who had joined and found more rouges and so on.

There's two different rouges. The ones that don't want to be part of a pack and are ruthless and are the ones who want to be part of a pack because they left their old pack for a particular reasons.

"I believe your ready to fight. If you don't want to fight fine, but remember this is your alpha. She gave you a place to live well. Now she needs your help. Whose with me!"

There were howls and barks in agreement

"You know the drill. Everybody except me and Conner attacks as wolves. Me and Conner go in and get Lillian and Jenna. Then we leave," I said.

I howled. The pack howled back.

I heard cracks and pops as the wolves shifted. I shifted to just to make the travel easier.

A little while later I gave the order for the pack to halt.

I nodded to Conner and then a skilled warrior in our pack who was in control of the charge.

He howled and two sides of wolves crashed into each other as me and Conner slunk into the trees and towards the pack house.

Lillian's POV:

There was a howl in the distance.

My pack had arrived. I looked at Jenna worriedly. This wasn't part of the plan.

There was clanking as Zach walked down the stairs briskly.

"Ok dear it's time to relocate," he said fumbling with the keys.

"Who are you calling dear?" I said.

"Well you of course," he said with a deadly smile.

I focused on him.

He winced as I burnt his eyes.

"Fine fine just move," he said unlocking our prison.

In a flash I had my arms around his neck from behind.

"Lillian Dear you've had a long day why don't we just talk this out?" Zach said nervously.

"Fine," I said letting him go.

He looked at me. I smiled and bashed his head against the cell wall.

He slumped to the ground.

"Let's go," I motioned to Jenna

We snuck through the empty hallways hearing howls and snarls from outside.

"Hey you!"
We turned to see a guard running towards us.

I made my fingernails into claws and slashed his face and kneed him where the sun don't shine and left him rolling around on the ground.

"Nice," Jenna said.

I smiled.

I started running and smacked into someone.

I got up snarling with my claws out.

"Lillian," Lucas said with a gentle voice.

I retracted my claws and hugged Lucas hard ready to cry.

I saw Jenna tackle Conner.

"I heard something about Zach trying to re locate," I told Lucas, "but he probably has a concussion and is in the basement," I said smiling.

"That's my girl," Lucas said messing up my already messed up hair.

"Lucas we need to get the pack out, I don't anyone to get hurt because of me."

"Lillian they wanted to come and knew the risks now let's get you guys out of here." He said turning to go.

"We should get Zach, the pack will surrender."

"But-"

"She's Right," Conner said.

Lucas sighed and we ran down to the basement.

I shoved open the door ready to smile in Zach's stupid face.

The only problem was.

There was no one in the basement.
______________________________
Hey guys!

Sorry it's been so long! I have school and soccer and a bunch of other things happening right now! Thanks with sticking through with me!

Updates won't be as quick as they used to but hopefully they won't be as slow as this one either.

HUGE Thank you for 2k reads guys! It really means a lot!

Vote
Comment
Stay beautiful :)